« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brady Plays House with Gisele

8/27/2008 9:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gisele Bundchen must have decided she wanted a mansion in L.A., because TMZ has learned that Tom Brady is jumping through hoops to build her one.

Sources close to the supermodel and her "Errand Boy" tell us Tom just closed a deal to buy a plot of dirt in Brentwood -- on Arnold Schwarzenegger's street -- for more than $11 million. We repeat -- he bought dirt for eleven mil!

TMZ is in possession of documents that show that Tom took out a mortgage of $8.225 mil that he will pay back in 5 years. The property -- approximately 3 acres -- was purchased under the name TGBE. We're wondering if the G stands for you know who ...

A source connected to Brady tells us he bought the west coast property to be closer to his kid. A source connected to his baby mama Bridget Moynahan says that excuse is total B.S.

There were blueprints for a 20,000-square ft. house already drawn up, but Brady nixed those because the pad wasn't big enough.

BTW -- on top of the $11 mil he dropped on the land, Tom also will have to drop some serious coin on the structure he plans on living in. Meanwhile, Tony Romo spent $699,000 on a place in Dallas county.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

efnsteve

Thay Harvey, did you enjot latht night? I did. You were thenthathional

adriana

well, he can't take the cash with him, and he won't be playing football forever, so I don't think it's that big of deal if Tom wants to live where his son lives for the future. And if he and Gisele are serious, which they seem to be, it makes perfect sense. I'm sure the house will be gorgeous. People might not know that Gisele is actually really into architecture, so I'm sure she will help with the design.

I dont understand why TMz is such haters on Tom.

Oh, and Romo and that idiot of a girlfriend are retarded. Well she is.

Lauren

I wonder if they'll adopt me

name withheld

shes not cute anymore. actually, I think being with someone as sexy and composed as Leo made her more appealing. Anymore, she is getting old. Poor Tom, someone sold him a little itty piece of land for a large fortune, think of all the better things he could have done with that. He is one person, I hope he is going to enjoy living with maids and gardeners and poolkeepers. Aye aye aye

2drk2fck

AGAIN 11M aint nothun for 3 acres in PCHWAY

2drk2fck

WHAT BS you erased posts? 11M is normal for 3 acres on PCH. f_ck wads

catie

TGBE: TOM GISELE BRADY ESTATES

susan

8. TGBE: TOM GISELE BRADY ESTATES

TOM GISELE BRADY ENTERPRISE

susan

Dr.Death

he's a douche bag...That's a lot of $$$$ after tax when you're in his bracket. All I know is he better save some or one day he's gonna be BROKE.

nyc

Maybe Brady is following Schwarzenegger's playbook for his post-competition days: invest in real estate, maybe make some movie deals, then run for office. Could Gisele be the future first lady of California? Only in Hollywood, folks, only in Hollywood!

My2Cents

She's not cute "anymore"?? when was she cute?? I never thought she was that attractive. She's a butta-face, nice bod, nice hair, nice everything..but her face (hence, butta face!) lol If you just look at her face, her features...she's fugly.

B.Reel

Tom and Gisele are losers because? Funny how some hate because of envy had don't have the sack to admit it. Who cares Gisele's modeling career is almost over. Who cares she may try acting? And what do you do Paula? Tell me about how successful you are... Talk about losers...

anonymous

Brady is originally from California - makes sense he may want to buy property there given he now has a son living there along with the rest of his family. Jeesh...

commykilla

harvey is a homo

commykilla

tmz seems to be fascinated with Tom Brady...jealous much?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments