Charvet Goes Off: Brooke Burke's Ass is Off Limits

8/27/2008 9:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Baywatch" body David Charvet laid a verbal smackdown on a still photographer outside of One Sunset last night -- putting the guy on blast for snapping pics of fiancee Brooke Burke's ass as they waited for the valet.

Jon

David who ?????? Oh, lame D-lister who used to be on "Baywatch". Probably jealous photog was shooting Brooke's butt and not his.

2060 days ago

tracey

Nice mullet

2060 days ago

OCD

Those paps that crawl around on the pavement trying to get upskirt shots are just plain disgusting. If it were me, I'd be glad to give them an upskirt shot. The only payment required would be a 4" spike heel in their left eyeball on my way by.

2060 days ago

PLOWBOY!

Charvet went from Bay Watch to Butt Watch

2060 days ago

Frances

Hey David Carvet-give Billy Ray his mullett back!!!

2060 days ago

northern gypsy

earth to D.C. gone are the days paps ask for permission...your in a public place...take a chill pill !!!

2060 days ago

Whamo

Tell who else but a Pap could put a camera up some chick skirt and A) Not get charged...B) Not get the living Sh#t kicked out of them. I tired of people saying...oh their in the public eye they asked for it. What a crock!!!! do that to my girlfriend and you'd be eating my boot!!

2060 days ago

northern gypsy

hey #7 (whamo)... agree re:camera up skirt...i'm assuming you watch this video??? ...ya...he got a butt shot of B.B...however...didn't see any camera up the skirt action here !!!...

2060 days ago

Whamo

Hey # 8 northern gyspy
I was really just trying to make a point about the obtrusiveness of the Paps. I was as much bitching about the state of what we call entertainment news ( "upskirt monkey shots" ) as I was about this particular story. You get the idea anyway...thanks

2060 days ago

lawoman

whatever. he needs to get used to it.....she's on dwts now & he's on....um, he's on.....uh....who is he again????

2060 days ago

cowbulls

What an ass!!!! And I don't mean Brooke.

2060 days ago

FRANK GEORGIA

DAVID CHARVET WAS BEING NICE AND HELD HIS CLASS..TMZ WATCH THE HELL OUT!!!!!!..DAVID CHARVET CAN GET CRAZY AND WHIP SOME ASS IF YOU MESS WITH HIS WOMEN!!!!!...HE IS SHOOTING A BIG BIG FILM IN WISCONSIN I HEAR AND PROBABLY KEPT HIS COOL BECAUSE OF IT.AND AS FOR THE CHARVET HATERS OUT THERE GET A FREAKIN LIFE IF HE WAS A NOBODY HE WOULDN'T BE LIVING IN MALIBU IN A FAB HOME WITH A CLASS-A- FAMILY..BROOKE IS GOING TO KICK ASS AND TAKE NAMES ON DANCING ON THE STARS AND CHARVET IS GOING TO SHOOT A BLOW OUT MOVE AS THE STAR ROLE..I AM A BIG FAN OF BOTH BUT MOST OF ALL REPECT THERE FAMILY VALUES..AS FOR THE HATERS AGAIN...GET A LIFE BIATCHESSSSSSS.....

2058 days ago

Mike

Brooke has nude photos of her ass all over the net ...um I don't think she really cares. lol

2055 days ago

By the way...

To Frank Georgia, I was taught family values meant you first were married then popped out a couple of kids. So much for family values, but she sure can lay down and get knocked up....

2013 days ago