Beyonce's Sister: How Dare You, TMZ

8/29/2008 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who was totally pissed off that a TV anchor would dare ask her about her famous bro-in-law (Jay-Z) rather than her own stellar career is now casting a net of blame over her on-air rant. She points out TMZ-TV is on FOX stations and her diva freak-out Wednesday was on KVVU TV -- also a FOX station. Coincidence? Beyonce's sis claims we're running this story to "bring attention to their websites."

For the record, we're running the story because she acted like a total bitch.

Adr

TMZ DOESNT NEED YOUR DAMN FACE TO GET MORE HITS. STOP BEING SO FULL OF URSELF. YOUR AN ARROGANT STUCK UP BITCH, AND DONT BLAME TMZ BECAUSE U WERE BORN DUMB. U CANT SING, JUST GO AND MAKE MORE BABIES.

julie

Ok whoever her PR person is needs to be fired because the first rule of PR is that you do not talk back to people especially when they offer you an interview when you don't even have a career yet. It's best to just avoid the questions about beyonce and jay-z by saying no comment kindly not snapping at people. Where does she get off. No excuse will work for this one you just killed your career before it started because now people think you are disrespectful and rude!

Melissa

I hope she crawls back under that rock she came from. What an ugly person she is! I feel bad for her child being raised by such a spoiled rotten person. I hope the baby father sues for custody and wins.

sabrina

She is so annoying! Shut up already.

TruthBTold

Talk about unprofessional!

Cindy Lou

WOW!!!!! Somebody needs to tell her about the fine art of SHUTTING UP!!! She sounds like a fool. If she would have said "I am so sorry that I lost my temper on tv. I thought we weren't on air and there was some events that happened off camera that were inappropriate that I thought I was addressing off camera that obviously weren't." She would have saved her career. Now she is just a fool who sounds like she is going to tell us "Crack is Wack".....

RJ

I saw Solange on a TV show last week and she was being sarcastic with the guy that was interviewing her. The no talent is on a major high horse and needs reality check bad. Hey, Solange, don't get knocked off your horse. Don't buy her CD...

jenna

bring attention to websites? oh, kind of like how she's bringing attention to her album? can someone please tell that girl she's in the entertainment industry! that's how #$@# works!!! she's the one who made it a TMZ moment. if it wasn't TMZ it would've been all over YouTube. it's 2008. you can't make incidents disappear. they'll live on forever in the world wide web. damn solange, take a chill pill.

T-in-SD

Wow, her publicist needs to tell her to stop talking about it. Acknowledging it makes it even worse. And yay for TMZ. It's stuff like that why TMZ is here. And hey we're all on the TMZ site so even more power to them. I'm hooked on the site and the show.

If you were to tell me that Solong Knowles was special needs I'd believe it. And then I'd be happy that a special needs person was trying to cut an album because that'd be cool. But I don't think she is.

Solong Solange, enjoy your 15 seconds.

buh-bye weiner party!

Check out the reviews for her craptastical album on iTunes. They're as fake as she is. All these four and five star ratings for the crap that came out of her nasty mouth. I don't think so. Gimme the job of writing that junk to try to make her look better!

Melissa

Personally I would have found the comparison to Ashley Simpson more insulting then having my family mentioned before an interview. But now I see it was a dead on comparison. Ashley made a dozen different excuses after getting caught lip synching and now this girl is making up all kinds of crap regarding her bad behavior. First it was a rude introduction, now it’s a producer talking mean to her, next it was Fox News trying to make a name for themselves. She should go into comedy!!

MaiTye

LMAO...Who cares why TMZ is running the story. The issue at hand is that you looked like a FOOLIO, Beyonce's sister...

john wayne gacy

yo, SO LONG;

who's yo daddy ?

cause it ain't the same man's drippin remains
that made that other one you hate SO much........

buh-bye weiner party!

The lady who was interviewing Miss Hood Rat 2008 should get a freaking Emmy! That lady had class and poise and didn't let this p.o.s. ruffle her feathers at all. The lady didn't miss a beat and kept her professionalism up in the face of one of the most unprofessional displays I've ever seen.

NIce try at getting publicity, So-lame. Instead of trying to act tough with the lady who was nice enough to have a nobody like you on her show, you should have been watching her to see how to be a real woman.

yowza