New Kids (and Same Old Groupies) on the Block

8/29/2008 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The New Kids on the Block went to a Burbank Best Buy last night -- and not to work the late shift.

The boys from Beantown still managed to pull a big crowd, despite not having a Top 10 single since 1990.

Lauren

there career ended over 2 decades ago
give it up already

Just Me

Seriously what is with the bashing?! They guys are back with a vengence. You will be working the last shift at Best Buy WAYYYY before they will.

TMZ FAN

You mean GAY KIDS ON THE BLOCK is more like it ...

Triple Play

DsGirl: Please put down the crack pipe and the vibrator and smack yourself silly.Too much electric sex is bad for your brain They are no longer New No longer Kids and are over the hill. I'll bet that you really liked menudo too.

aim

Say what you like but I am going to the concert when it comes to town. It will be fun. I went to all the concerts when I was in elementary school. Now my children are dancing to the old music.

mashia6

Actually their career STARTED twenty years ago. The new album is insanely good and if people can't get over a band name to listen to an album, that's just sad. Even if they changed their name, everyone would still be calling them New Kids on the Block so I don't see the point of changing it.

TMZ FAN

Who??

whatevs

I dont even think the guys rre taking this that serious! I think it's a lot of fun and some extra money for them!
I'm going to the concert when they come! It will be a fun party night. Have the day after off for the hangover!

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Did Wahlberg beat the crap out of any Asians?

TMZ FAN

Who?

Monica

@ i laugh...:

That's the wrong Wahlberg dumbass. That was Mark not Donnie

spankdog

I think it's sad that after all these years people still have to poke fun and hate on them. I've been waiting a long time for this reunion. It's great for the fans and the concerts are going to be a fun time!

a2burns

old men on the block. white irishmen do not age well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no melanin in their skin.

thatgirl

Ewwww........I just finish'd watching this story on TMZ and ewwww... that chick that reporting on it and that got that VIP pass...Ewww she is wearing a black halter top or something Ewwww and her cleavage look'd so gross!@!!! ( . )( . ) ewwww
totally the wrong Bra or not wearing a bra LOL....It look'd like she had 4 bOObs 2 sets of cleavage ( . )( . ) ( . )( . )......etc... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

djmireles

Their new single: OLD MEN AROUND THE CORNER - "Lick My Hemmorhoid" will be available Sept. 20th on ITUNES!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments