Gone Country

8/31/2008 2:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hey y'all! We reckon it's real trendy in them thar woody hills of holly to be a little bit country. If it's good enough for Jessica, it's good enough for the rest of these cowpokes.

Kylie

you got that right

Kay

What is she singing?

"With an oink oink here, an oink oink there, here an oink, there an oink, everywhere an oink oink."

karen1459

Hey Nick.... Look at the way she turned out and be glad her daddy wanted her to divorce you. And Jess, it would be safe to say when Nick looks (and laughs) at these pictures of you, he will know he didn't get the short end of the stick.

nira k

Cow!

mess-iah sara is nothing but a used TAMPON

I can't stand Jackass Simson, she has NO talent

gabber

This is Tony. Who the hell is using my name? Watch what you say I will send Jessica over to see you.

noyankhere

jessica says"come on over"lol!!

Mayu

didn't she get boo'ed at some country show a few months back? Girl tried gospel and didn't make it, she tried pop and didn't make it, she tried a reality series... didn't last long, and her marriage ended shortly after, she's not making it country. What next? Rap?

I have to feel sorry for Jessica tho. her father gives me the creeps. Poor thing didn't stand a chance with him as manager of her career. His management ended with him looking like a pervert, with her in divorce, and being caught in public in this outfit.

Someone needs to take advice from other child stars and fire the daddy daycare to hire a real manager!!

Sue Wong

How the hell is this woman fat? Get your eyes checked. She's gorgeous. WHERE'S THE LOVE?

Leanne

She looks like a blow up doll in this pic lol!!!

captain obvious

Doesn't she look like she's ready to go to work in a saloon? And I don't mean serving drinks!

Big Bear

She is fat and I love fat women. The rolls of fat are a real turn on. Jessica cannot sing country worth a darn but she has 200 pounds of flab and that ain't bad!!!

rosie

To #33 Gem, you are too funny. Please tell me exactly what there is to be jealous of? Ms. Simpson is far from being a has been....how can she be a has been when she hasn't been there yet? Her father has pimped her out. Yes she made some money from her ludicrous series with Nick Lachey. she made some money from her crappy cosmetics. She is a mediocre singer at best and has absolutely no sense of fashion. Got news for you Gem, the only one who has benefitted from Simpson's so called career is Daddy dearest. So I am jealous of a bleached blond bimbo who goes from man to man, dresses horribly, and dates a pro football player? I think not. I am the first to say i cannot sing, I cannot spend a fortune to look like crap and gladly and happily love my wonderful husband. Grow up Gem and get over your Simpson infatuation. If anyone is jealous, it must be you!

Helldorado

Hey y'all, this is what we call Sellin' Out.
Yup.
Shore is.
Then again, she weren't never in the music business for the music.
She done did it fer the money.

spacecat2010

Isn't she from Texas? So it would be natural to become a country singer then...I don't listen to her music, but she's more interesting than Carrie Underwear! Carrie is a B! You keep on keeping on Jess!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments