Barack Makes His-tory With His Two Dads

9/2/2008 8:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Terry Moran from "Nightline" -- Funniest goof ever!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

my name is bindy not bindi

this is soooo funny..... more truth is spoken in jest,,,,,,

please father in heaven let mc cain win.... i changed parties to vote for mc cain...

VOTE MC CAIN

LoL

LOL,
I guess Barrack in English means
2 penis's

Buffy

Anyone who changes parties to vote for McCain is an idiot. Democrats can be soooo stupid sometimes.

melindawarren

TOO TOO FUNNY!!! I had to watch it twice before I got it!!! LOL!!!

Jessie

Definitely something for the record books :) hahahahaha!

Buffy

Why is Barack Obamas race so relevant? Every since he began running for president his race has been the main topic of conversation. Ignore the fact that he graduated from Harvard Law. Republicans have enough sense to stand behind John McCain, even if they didn’t vote for him in the primaries; they want a republican in office.

LosCabos

I didn't get it!!!!! Anyone explain please?

Lala

Thst is pretty hilarious - but of course I am perfect and would have done a much better job if I were the commentator. If the world would only listen to ME, things would go so much more smoothely

Nadia

This made my day, it hilarious :)

Democrats are evil

This won't offend the Dems. They love the thought of two guys banging each other and producing a Arab American.

Andrea

To Poster #9,
Why is it that when republicans cheat on their wives, it's always with a man?

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

WHY is he called a Black American when he is half white ? still don't get it ! his moms parents were both white right? seriously. So why get called one way or the other ? u r who u r, wht is the big fuss abt? so stupid. He will make a grt President btw, can't wait!

Mayu

a black man from Kenya and a white man from Kansas? Maybe that's why Obama thinks there are 57 states.

Scotty

“Why has Barack Obama been lying for decades about the ‘marriage’ of his parents when he knew full well he was lying? There was no marriage. How can anyone vote for Obama for president when Obama is so cowardly he can’t tell the truth to the American people?” Obama is illegitimate and his parents were never married.

Ms. X

Poor commentator. He didn't even seem to realize he made the goof. I bet he feels really silly. Funny though.
Obama 08