Malibu Prosecutors Hang Two

9/2/2008 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The two dudes who led the oceanfront smackdown on a pack of pappers have been charged with criminal brutality.

As Matt McConaughey surfed carelessly in Malibu, Skylar Martin Peak and Philip John Hildebrand -- two locals -- took it upon themselves to protect their turf. Prosecutors claims they went too far, and charged both hooligans with misdemeanor battery.

Surfs up, and so's your bail.

Kevin

Surfs those guys right.

john

LOL! I would have paid to be there and watch the smackdown. Low-life brown, hairy, nagging insects that the paparazzi are.

bear

I still say Right On to the surf crowd. If they need money for attorneys I'll gladly donate!

white boy

Nice, now these rich, privileged, white, wannabe surfers are officially "hard."

Lala

I understand the paparazzis right to make a living - and that public figures are public, but give it a break. Paps can drive like freaking maniacs, video children of the famous, intrude on the most private and intimate times a celebrity may have, then they expect to be treated like humans? Ha! All is fair in love and war. If the pap can cross the line, why not everybody else?

PM

I hope Matt threw them a party or at least thanked them in some way for their troubles.

jfp

A misdemeanor battery charge is as minor as a traffic ticket. Followed by a couple hundred dollar fine. Thai's more like a pat on the back and these guys might even make a tattoo out of it for bragging rights. Hahaha,,,get over it TMZ you dolts.

Ziggy

Who wants to see yet another picture of him on the beach doing anything? There are already thousands of pictures of him on the beach surfing or running around with no shirt on. Who needs one more? He's old news and his movies suck. His next movie is called Surfer Dude. My guess is he won't be attending the Oscars as a nominee for best actor next year.

If the paps want a great pic, get one of Michael Phelps who has real talent and a kicking body to boot!

TMZ IS RELEASE THERAPY FOR RACIST

In my hood on my block the police call that mob action they handout felonys for that but you know how that goes.

turk420

I hope they didnt kicked Maxs ass to bad.

hater

Typical TMZ siding with the slimball paps. I just hope Brit doesnt take up surfing.

arnold r

The site is very good and it provides the latest news round the clock about events happening in the world.Very informative site
==================================================================================================
Arnold
Crack Cocaine

Clinton

Teaches them a lesson,- next time, destroy all the cameras.

Jake

In this case the prosecutor needs a little "education" on the beach as well. These slime ball paparazzi are a scourge on the public.

RepRob

Who gave these punks the beach too own? I would like to go hang out on their turf and see what they have to say. I would punch their rich little teeth down their spoiled little throats! Little Bitches!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments