Tequila Takes Cheap Shot

9/3/2008 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She hasn't governed a state and has no experience (that we are aware of ) being an unwed pregnant teen, but bisexual reality dating show star Tila Tequila offered up her sage advice to new It girl, VP nom Sarah Palin.

Flash in the pans gotta stick together!

Fan Since 2007!!!

Trash celebrities, t.v. reality and game shows
My buddy tossed his tube years ago,
I'm almost there...

Britt

I think Tila's new girlfiend has a butterface. I don't care how much $ her dad has, she is a dog!!!

Diana

I seriously do NOT understand the infatuation with this honest to God bimbo!!! She has no talent, no class, no style and yet she's constantly insulting us with her stupid, uneducated, trashy self! Move on TMZ...allow only TRUE stars to grace your page!

Courtney

I would hardly say she's a media whore. Perhaps the left wing media is doing what they do best and digging up any potentially negative information they can. Although, I definitely wouldn't say bringing a new life into this world is negative. The left will swing it to their advantage no matter who it involves.

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

Why ask this braindead fake lesbian media whoring poser ANYTHING? Why waste everybody's time? Douchebag slut doesn't have anything useful or interesting to say. She's got a brain of swiss cheese; if an original thought went through her head, it would be the shortest trip in North America...

ferraripryncess

oh my gosh... tila is the media whore! i think she was talking about herself! cuz she's surely guilty of being the pot calling the kettle black. TILA: you are the biggest media whore in the world! would you please drop dead already!!!!!!!!!!!

pissed

Tila is a straight up dumb hoe!!! she has no room to talk when she puts everything out there..... she probably doesn't even know what the hell is going on!

gumbydastud22

Who is Tila Tequila, and who cares. Don't interview her anymore! shes a loser and no one cares about her, or her idiotic views. She should'nt even be famous.

sarah

Really now ! does this hoe bag really know what world issues we are having.....I think not, and I'm pretty sure this skank doesn't even have a clue on what obama's issues are! I really wish celebrities would just shut the hell up...especially the one's you know have no clue about whats going on!!

kyle

Who cares what this filthy skank says or does? She's famous for being a whore, just like Paris Hilton, only dumber.

Greek Freak