Hobie -- He Hoses, He Poses

9/4/2008 6:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In just a matter of minutes, Jeremy Jackson went from making triple-Xcuses to riding the momentum from his newly-found relevance ... the same way Sky Lopez tried to ride him in that sex tape we told you about. Anyone surprised?

Just moments ago, the guy who played Hobie on Baywatch was caught posing with his shirt off at a beach in Santa Monica, along with model Danielle Lloyd. Funny, we haven't heard a peep from this guy in years ... then all of the sudden ....

$$$

THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN... TMZ IS REPORTING ABOUT A NOBODY...MUST BE ANOTHER SLOW NEWS DAY

$$$

What does TMZ stand for again??? Too Many Zombies?

@ndie

2 many zombies?thats danielle lloyd well covered!!! thought she went out with elderly ex soccer players? appeared in british celeb brig bro and turned out to be racist!! she needs the publicity more!!!

@ndie

****** BIG BRO******** either way they BOTH sleazy!

Jon

The only sex tape from an ex-Baywatch that I want to see would be one starring the smoking hot Nicole Eggert.

bb

I would do him!!!

Toto123

Dude how much work has that douchebag had done on his face??? Pretty soon he's going to look like CARROT TOP!!

john

He's a beautiful man, but in some pics he looks stunning and in others like this one he looks a little creepy. Something behind his Helter Skelter eyes.

But I wouldn't kick him out of bed, for sure. I like his bod and his goth ways.

Jared Bradford

Wow, plastic surgery nightmare. Nice bod but man has he screwed up his face. Yukky looking.

Diana

Ok, so seriously....who the hell is this guy? Its it just me or is TMZ grasping for any photo fungus to publish?

Big Will

Translation; "Planet of the Apes" is my favorite movie...
Love,
Skys Brother

Babewatch

I guess the money for his meth habit must have run out.

puddintang

Dear TMZ, how can you say you haven't heard a peep from him in years? You guys did a "all growed up" spot on him not too long ago..I remember it vivdly because I was thinking "dayum!"

the court of pubic opinion

i googled tool and this guy came up. then i googled loser and he came up again. then i googled tool/loser and that spencer idiot came up.

Taylor

And he has NOT had plastic surgery. When he was 17, minding his own business, talking on his cell phone, sitting half-way in a car with the door open, outside of a restaurant, a 300 pound mexican guy blind-sided him, started bashing him in the face, the man's rings went through Jeremy's face and broke several of his teeth on the other side. He beat him and bloodied him until his limp body just laid there. Jeremy never even had a chance to defend himself. It's a miracle he recovered from that. It's a miracle he didn't DIE! Wow, yeah that sounds like a plastic surgery nightmare to me too. Where did anybody even get the idea that he had plastic surgery? I'm so sick of hearing that, it makes me effing furious!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments