Lil' Racist, Homophobic Schmuck

9/5/2008 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Struggling to keep his eyes open, a trashed Lil' Wayne spewed some serious hate language in NY last night when he noticed one of the photographers trying to get a shot of him was a black guy.

See Also

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Steve

Why does everyone think this ugly tattooed retard is some sort of musical genius? He sucks! Kind of irks me that this dumb fool probably dropped out of school in 3rd grade and makes more in a month than Ill make in my life.

Kelli

What a classy guy!

Robin

Typical behavior.

Tangie

The minute you leave your home this high or intoxicated, you should be arrested and thrown in jail. How embarrassing!

Sono

I still don't understand how he manages to sell so many CD's when his music is STRAIGHT GARBAGE. Who the hell is buying all of those?

That video was not surprising at all.

Liz

Racism is alive and well in the balck community!

The "N" word needs to be destroyed......................however, the black's continue to use it and then wonder WHY whites use it.
Double standard!

gogee

lil' Wayne is a product of his enviorment. I'd love to see anyone of you "people" walk a day in his shoes, be where he has been, see what he has seen, or go thru any of his struggles.

For people that havent had to struggle... Ignorance is bliss.

Word2UrMother

L O S E R

Fred

This dude is so tore up on syrup, I'd be shocked if he lives another year. And by the way Wayne, how is carrying a camera and hustling to make money something to be ashamed of? Abusing codeine, promethazine, and percocet to escape from reality because you can't handle life is MUCH more cowardly and less "manly".

And I agree, I don't know how he became so popular. He's horrible even by rap standards. He doesn't even rap half the time, he slurs through the songs.

ozzman

jackass...

blue pen

I wish no ill will on the dude, but christ man no need to be such a wanker.

cuntroll

It has nothing to do with being black or white. He is nothing better than a homeless paint huffer. Don't make him out to be some misunderstood artist.

matt

BLACKMALE - Your name says it all because your comment is repetitive.

HELL TO DA NAW!!!!!

Forget what lil wayne said! The guy takin the pics sounded a hole lot worse than lil wayne...he's the Schmuck!!

Liz

BlackMale ~ Frankly my dear, you are "ONE" of the reasons racism is alive and well in the black community. What and who gives you the right to use the word but threaten a white if they use it? It is a double standard and as I stated earlier, the "N" word needs to be destroyed. As long as black's continue to use it then, it will penetrate down into generations.

To put Lil Wayne and Hitler in the same sentence only shows your ignorance!

By the way, I am sure I could smell your cologne before I laid eyes on you.

I don't use the "N" word as it only shows ones lack of education.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments