The Price of Cage's Cage Receding

9/7/2008 2:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicolas Cage is slashing the price on his Bel-Air Tudor mansion by $5,001,000 -- making it a thinning hair away from a slick $30 million.

The amenities include nine bedrooms, nine bathrooms, an Olympic-size pool, a wine cellar and a 35-seat home theater on an acre of land. Fortress of Solitude, it ain't.

The L.A. Times is reporting Cage may be moving to a penthouse in the Biscuit Co. Lofts in L.A.'s downtown Arts District, which was going for a paltry at $4.9 million.

If TMZ had the whole story....you would understand

He is a hard working great ACTOR!!!!!!!!!!! he deserves every penny he has made and can spend it anyway he wants! No hating on my boo!

obama osama

Why doesn't he get Hair Pluggs like Joe Biden?

I'm told they cause dropply eyelids too.

Damn!

loveyaringo

He is one of the few actors in Hollywood today that deserves whatever it is he makes.

val

Bel Air is much prettier and lush with trees while LA captivates crime and sadly the street people who can't live day to day with food or water in poverty. I am not questioning him but his choice to live among them if he isn't going to give hand outs all day long and make himself useful. Otherwise it's not going to be pretty beyond the magnificence of a isolated blocks of mega high rises and wealth in the midst of the worst poverty and crime and filth. Insane move. Bel Air is beautiful and pristine and likewise calm and mellow. Weird exchange. Whenever I see poverty I don't quit till I can help people and it's endless. It is why I don't enjoy Mexico and the beautiful and elaborate vacation resorts that on the way from the airport or your car you pass the worst poverty with people living out of cardboard boxes and no boxes at all. They are poor and starving .. that's not how I want to vacation and make them feel worse. ugh.

JEN2K

This

is

JEN2K

i'm

waiting

for

someone

to

insult

Nicky !

intrico

Yeah, when A-list celebrities start moving into downtown L.A., that's when you know the "renaissance" is for real. Expect to see another L.A. times article real soon talking about "Renewed police crackdown on downtown's homeless".

Mr Right

ONE OF THE WORST ACTORS EVER!!!
If he wasnt related to Francis Ford C. he would be pumping gas!

moveover

He's a lousy acto and an Elvis wannabe!r

L.S

he's a weirdo and sooo ugly

Cheryl Wiggins

I love Nick's movies he can be funny or dramatic, But, please get rid of those goofy shades. They are to round for his face. Makes him look like a dork.

intrico

Yeah, when A-list celebrities start moving into downtown L.A., that's
when you know the "renaissance" is for real. Expect to see another
L.A. times article real soon talking about "Renewed police crackdown
on downtown's homeless".

Scott

TMZ sure likes to take pot shots with celebrity HEAD-lines. Hey, Harvey...take a look in the mirror!

What does everyone see in this idiot?

OMG! I remember how sexy he was when he did Valley Girl, he is a great actor, even tho I haven't always enjoyed some of the movies that he has made, but I can say that about each and every actor/actress.

Biff

People, what you see on Nicks head is a transplant already, He was balding years ago & Nick already had work done on His hair. If anything its gotten thicker over the last Decade,,,Go Nick..

skinnyd

Nicholas cage spends his time in Middletown, RI.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments