If You Want Crazy, Demand the Real Thing

9/8/2008 10:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears, circa 2004. Christina Aguilera, cheap knockoff, 2008.
Christina Aguilera: Click to watch

Tangie

Christina is a real singer, a real mother....hardly a knock off. Nice try, TMZ. Why have you changed your tune about Brit? You know she is still crazy. What are you getting for being nice to her?

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

OMG lol. I'm a fan of BOTH! I think that is so a rip off but UNINTENTIONAL! I don't think christina was thinking i'm gonna be britney at all. I think she picked out an outfit and said i like this. But that is so much like britneys. I'm not just saying that as a fan. I think Christina always wants to be original is why i'm saying that. But, it's funny to me cause all the haters will say it is a rip off and I love britney and love when she gets credit so, GO BRITNEY!

Kelli

Love Christinas music but do not like this look at all!

Erin

I think Brit looks a hell of a lot better in the black dominatrix outfit than christina. I love them both though!

Jewel

Christina's performance was boring.Where the heck did she come from? Hadn't heard any music from her in long time, & suddenly she appears on the VMA's. I could of done without her perfomance and thank goodness Miley didn't perform either last night..

just some facts to get in the way

I don't know if she was trying to look like Britney but she most certainly did.

I know my daughter got all excited and thought for a second it was her the she she said "No It was Brooke Hogan"
It took a double take to realize it was still Christina.

Crystal

Seriously TMZ....I know you do research. It's a freaking black corsette with a black outfit. Janet has worn one as well as Beyonce. It makes the body look hot and since she just gave birth, I can understand wanting to cinch the waist. I love watching your show, but come on....that one is a HUGE stretch even for you guys!!!!

Nick Mendoros

Christina's lip-synched performance is a total knock-off of Lady Gaga. (Hair and music style). Check our Lady Gaga's videos and performances on youtube.

Lori

She looked overweight. Her waist was small enough, but thunder thighs and huge hips. That outfit made her look huge, even though black is normally slimming.

The hair and makeup was hideous.

erica

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING...............I WAS LIKE TOWARDS THE END OF XTINAS PERFORMANCE"HEY THAT OUTFIT LOOKS LIKE BRITNEYS DURING HER ONYX TOUR"

cloe

Christina was one of the best peformances of the night. That show was so boring and uninspired. Pink & Christina rocked it! Puhleez about the comments on her body..she just had a damn baby! She looked HEALTHY.

Lori

OMG, WHY AREN'T THE TABLOIDS BUZZING ABOUT HOW FAT XTINA IS?
HER ASS LOOKED LIKE THE GOODYEAR BLIMP.

UGH. They were all over Britney for a soft tummy, Xtina looks like a heffer next to Brit's pooch last year.

Lori

OMG, WHY AREN'T THE TABLOIDS BUZZING ABOUT HOW FAT XTINA IS?
HER BUTT LOOKED LIKE THE GOODYEAR BLIMP.

UGH. They were all over Britney for a soft tummy, Xtina looks like a
heffer next to Brit's pooch last year

zombie_hands

she looked awful!! the outfit was not flattering at all on her.

John

Not only did she rip off Brit's look, she ripped off her terrible performance from last year. Her dancing was almost as off as her lip syncing was. She seemed out of it and bored. Of course just like they overlooked her Madonna kiss, Xtina will not get dragged through the tabloids like Brit always does. I guess the public is more interested in Brittney's scandals which in turn makes her the bigger star I guess.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments