Michelle Rodriguez's Inebriation Sophisitication

9/9/2008 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After asking Michelle Rodriguez about the highest she ever blew into a breathalizer, our photog barely understood a word the "Lost" actress was saying yesterday -- and not just because some of it was Spanish. Once she started rambling about the "microcosm of existence," it was over.
Michelle Rodriguez: Click to watch
The best part of the exchange...
Photog: I really don't know what you're saying to me right now.
M-Rod: I don't know where I parked ... so we're on the same page!

The Observer

Don't you mean, "Lost ex-Star?" She hasn't been on the show in a couple of years.

northern gypsy

she's beyond lost...dare i say ...space cadet !!!

justwhy

Jackass

YouAllJustSeemJealous

TMZ photographers are literally retarded. How difficult is it to videotape AND think about things to say?

lv

God she is so hot I love her!!!!

holly

TMZ you are stupid.. she was telling you what an idiot you are for spending your entire life trapped behind less than four inches. She was not drunk she was so above your stupid ass! Drop the camera and get a real job.

Fred

"I'm sorry, I had to go there"

Yes, you are a sorry human being and no, you didn't HAVE to go there, you CHOSE to go there.

The woman paid her debt for her DUI, leave her alone. It's almost like a sport: stalk celebs asking stupid embarrassing questions and then try to post it on the web and spin it to try and make THEM look like the a-holes. Problem is, it almost always backfires and the stalkerazzi end up looking like loser jerks.

P.S., she was killed off of Lost like 2 seasons ago. I agree you should stop referring to her as "The Lost actress"

april

yes, like everyone else said, she was killed off a while back. However, she will be on Lost again this season, and that's probably why they are calling her a 'Lost star" again.

Anoria

Sometimes you guys are just soooooo very wrong! What was she supposed to say? That's not the most conventional question if you know what I'm saying. Sometimes you need to cut people some slack. If you wanna hook someone, go find Corey Haim.(NOW, that was evil!!!)

ginger

Like a 747, right over ya'lls head.

Steve

It's good to see she's found another bimbo to munch on. Lots of promise in various films but alas, carpet munching has become the downward spiral of those whose toxicity matches their libidos.

Tighty Whitey

who is that amazon stunner next to her? whoa.....

MelGibson

Who cares, show us your boob's