Cabbie Disses "Gossip Girl"-- Life's Not Fare

9/10/2008 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For Penn Badgley and a haggard Blake Lively in NYC, finding a taxi was almost as hard as finding people who actually watch their show.
Penn & Blake: Click to watch
And if the wait wasn't bad enough, when the eternally downtrodden duo finally did spot a cab, they got swooped on by a couple of "golden girls" waiting about ten feet up the street!

Jodi

My assessment would be:

Maybe if she didn't look like a crack addict hiding behind her boyfriend, they would have gotten a cab sooner.

It cracks me up, too, that she thinks she's that famous that she HAS to hide. LOL!! Or maybe it was just that hideous hair that she was trying to hide. Ha ha!

hot snot

i must admit i watch the show...but these two think they are far more famous than they are. They need to hurry up and get over themselves or the few of us that actually watch the show will stop. what a couple of turds

nick Lachey

I WATCH GG BUT ITS TRUE IT HAZ VERY LOW RATING MAINLY BECAUSE ITS ON THE CW

Mike

Well, wouldn't being photographed by paps kind of signify fame. If they weren't famous, they wouldn't be photographed and this wouldn't make it on toTMZ. You're kind of contradicting yourself.

holly

Thanks you mike!!!!!

Hello? People are just jealous because they sit on their nobody jealous asses and criticize people they deep down wish they could be. i dont get on here to cut down or make up stuff about celebrities. i get on here to see what they are up to.

These people live thier lives and have to be galked at 24/7.

Nat

I don't understand why TMZ always throws disses at shows, people, etc that actually ARE popular. You act like no one watches this show, yet it's crazy popular. You also do this about certain stars, poking fun at their "non-existent" careers or popularity, yet you're writing about them because people love to hear about them, and many times these people actually ARE very popular or successful. If TMZ was a person I'd say he/she was very insecure and had a big chip on their shoulder. That being said, I still come here everyday- you just bug me sometimes.

KELLY

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!! THEY HAVE AN AWESOME SHOW!!!!! I AM AN AVID WATCHER AND THE SHOW IS GREAT!!!!!

Erin

I agree that they are obviously famous or no one would know who they are, or would be on here commenting!! Leave them alone! It's nice to hear FYI on famous people not STALK them!! TMZ I think that you guys take this WAY too far. I wonder why Brittany went COOCOO!!

kayla

Seriously??? Gossip girl is crazy good. i can't get enough of that show. I'm a huge fan of blake, penn, chase, leighton, and ed......Hot, hot, hot....all of them.

Liz

As far as the cab ride is concerned.....................age, before beauty!

kccooper84

Im pretty sure she wasnt hiding behind her boyfriend. Its just the shot. It also could of been windy. Im pretty sure if the paparazzi are shooting you and writing about you on TMZ your famous. I mean we dont see your ugly face on here now do we?

trish

Are you people on crack? they think they're famous? THEY ARE famous.

and if 2 cameras or more are all up on your face..of course youre gonna try to hide.
Blake wasnt doing that because she was selfabsorbed..she was doing it because she didnt feel like showing her face.

get over it.
& the only reason GG isnt getting the hits it deserves it's cause of those over protective parents who think that their kids will do what's being done on tv by beautiful people thinking maybe that could be them.

and this Ah0le who was like "they took their cab" maybe THEY give them the cab. they're OLD..penn and blake can find other cabs.

i swear you people are idiots.

trish

i agree.

gossip girl is amazing.

it's well written and honestly..it's not getting the ratings it deserve.

#645732 - Cell Block H

Look at the looks on their faces. HA HA. Looks like someone told them they are on my list. Don't worry, kids. Those two old ladies will be gone before you.

jgenter

ummm, pretty sure if they thought they were as famous as you are implying, they wouldn't be traveling by cab.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments