Bad Day For Big Butts

9/11/2008 10:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Moving on from Kim Kardashian's La La Land, New York City doesn't cut breaks for traffic scofflaws, even if they're Jennifer Lopez. She learned yesterday that she can't park it anywhere she wants.
Jennifer Lopez: Click to watch

oprah

BUSTED freaking Bitch!

2046 days ago

Fina

But why not?? She's special!

2046 days ago

Fred

I hate meter maids.

We have a meter maid who parks her car every day in our private lot and then goes and writes other people tickets all day, including those parked at the parking meters outside our lot. We have several signs posted stating the lot is employee parking only. Seriously thinking about calling one of those local news tip lines to come tape her one day.

2046 days ago

.:Loki 4Ever:.

That looked so fake... that wasn't even the same car! It was probably some random mercedes, then they edited it with footage of J-Lo leaving a resturant. LAME TMZ

2046 days ago

Niki

I'm not a JLO fan at all ... but its not her fault she got a ticket. She does have a DRIVER. So no in this case she didn't park there thinking she's "above the law" or "special".

2046 days ago

john wayne gacy

thankfully, J NO'S bumper

is " insured " in all 50 states;

2046 days ago

oprah

YOU SEE THAT SIGN THERE MS LOPEZ? "no Puerto Ricans allowed to park here"

2046 days ago

barry Gordy is genius

Nice car. She could probably afford the ticket. It's just another day in the rotten apple. No big deal.

R B L

2045 days ago

barry Gordy is genius

Who's gotta bigger butt? The meter maid or Jennifer Lopez? Who would YOU rather see up on a pole?

2045 days ago

J.D.

I wonder why she didn't sing Jenny on the Block or Jenny hunting ######## She should of got 2 tickets because she thinks she's special!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2045 days ago

Alexa

At least she didn't park in a handicapped parking spot like Julia Roberts did.

2045 days ago

aww

jlowdown.com

2045 days ago

George William Gockel

I am a true fan of Jennifer Lopez. I also am a huge fan of Jennifer Lopez. When I wll be in New York City during late July 2009 or early August 2009 I will not do anything illegal not even to park where I am not allowed to park. I really really am madly deeply continuously passionately and romanticly in love with Jennifer Lopez. I really really love enjoy crave honor cherish respect and obey all of Jennifer Lopez from head to toe. I will always love enjoy crave honor cherish respect and obey all of Jennifer Lopez from head to toe. I really really do care about Jennifer Lopez. I really really am concerned about Jennifer Lopez. To see Jennifer Lopez totally nude is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Jennifer Lopez. I am crazy about Jennifer Lopez. I also am crazy for Jennifer Lopez.

2045 days ago

HUH?

F@#* JLO!!!!!! BITCHY NO TALENT JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JULIA ROBERTS SUCKS TOO!!!!!!!!!!

2044 days ago

George William Gockel

Somehow my babe,my love and my honey Jennifer Lopez and I will meet each other.

2044 days ago