Kanye Out!

9/11/2008 4:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West is finally out of jail.

West posted bail and left the LAPD's Pacific Division just minutes ago.

Story developing ...

GO KANYE!

TMZ YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF PUCCIES SINCE YOU CALLED THE COPS ON KANYE, YOU GUYS LOVE TO HARASS CELEBRITIES AND WHEN THE TABLES ARE TURNED YOU RUN TO THE COPS AWWWWW POOR TMZ AND THEIR CAMERA LOLZZZZZZ Sh!TS FUNNY

I AM NOT ANTI-AMERICAN BUT ITS FUNNY HOW YOU AMERICANS CAN CHASTISE SOMEONE LIKE KANYE BUT NOT SOMEONE LIKE BUSH WHO JUST KEEP MAKING AMERICANS LOOKS LIKE DUMBASSES AROUND THE WORLD NO WONDER THE REST OF THE WORLD HATES US AND BY THE WAY WE ARE HEADED FOR THE GREAT DEPRESSION PART II WE ARE ALREADY IN A RECESSION ALL BECAUSE OF THE REDNECK CALLED BUSH. YOU GUYS ARE MORE CONCERNED WITH KANYE THAN YOUR OWN NATION WHICH IS HEADED FOR A DOWNFALL.

hay con yay please go away way that was some real dumb shit today day

man this is so typical.we dont want to be video taped????. well then stop rappin and start diggin ditches.man you should be thankful for all the blessings in your life instead of acting like a spoiled 8 year old. the man with the camera was doin his job.grow up con yay.how can this idiot and all the other ones who act like an ass with the paps not know that they come out looking like total idiots. 1 last thing con yay how can you act so hard when we all know your just a hoe?

Triple Play

Let us all hope that this jerk goes to jail. Would be abd guys get their due. Look at Shuge Knight. When he gets it it will be grand and I hope that the Paps are there to capture it on film

Padres fan

never did like kanye... never will.

Amalia

First of all, it is early in the morning on September 11... TMZ showed NO respect for the date. This is NOT the day to be harassing people at the airport. I am incensed that the paparazzi, TMZ and others, have no morals, scruples, or empathy for other people.

Kanye deserves to be able to walk through an airport without being photographed, yelled at, and filmed. I feel sorry for him and Don C. I feel like the media has created this image of Kanye and we don't even KNOW him!! I think it says a lot about a celebrity that he surrounds himself with his friends from childhood (such as Don C) and those he has known and trusted for years. Ask yourself how many of your inner circle have grown up with you?!? To me that screams: CHARACTER, LOYALTY and INTEGRITY!!! Quite the contrary to how the media has created our image of Kanye. We should be ashamed of ourselves for judging the character of someone we don't personally know.

TMZ is at fault in this!!!!

CARLITOS WAY

DAMN THUGS THEY ARE ALLWAYS LOOKING FOR ATTENTION NOW THAT THEY HAVE IT THEY DO NOT WANT IT BUNCH OF OVERPAYED THUGS !!!!THAT"S ALL THEY ARE!!!

Chelsie

I'm black so I can say this: he is such a tool!

jeezlouise

Kanye- say bye bye like Solange you loser... Bye Bye

JEN2K

THE
NEW
RACE
WAR
IS:

FIGHT THE PAPARAZZI

power to the revolution kanye

nida

thisblackguysay you're a freaking idiot!!!!!! YOU ARE THE WANNABE!!!! you may as well be one of these white folks on here callin him (and us) a jungle monkey and a colored. where do they find you people?????

Nes in Miami

Kanye, who are you going to blame now for this, you ridiculous fool...George Bush? you really made yourself even more likeable than before....NOT!!!! Retard...

PB

I'm trying to connect his race with this incident...what does race have to do with anything. I knew sooner or later, AS USUAL (lol) some uneducated buffoon who has been living under a rock was going to bring up race...

Santa

i dont know whats more boring, kanye west or tmz.

Tonya

I really used to like Kanye and felt badly for him when his momma died, but this incident today just pisses me off. It may not have even been a pap trying to take his picture. It could have been just a regular old Joe who wanted to snap his picture. Kanye's ego is way too frickin big for my liking. He could have just been a man an asked the man to not take any more photos, but instead, acts like a stupid common freak and destroys property that isn't his. Does he think he owns the world? Whatever, I won't be buying his sh*t anymore.

NYCer