Kanye Out!

9/11/2008 4:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West is finally out of jail.

West posted bail and left the LAPD's Pacific Division just minutes ago.

Story developing ...

Not a Kanye Fan

Ah-hahahahaha, Oh no, you mean he committed a crime? Oh no, it must be because the po-po & paps "hates black people"!

brandi

WHY DO YALL HAVE TO GET IN THEIR FACES??? I WOULD DO THE SAME THING KANYE DID IF I WAS HIM!!! LEAVE THE CELEBRITIES ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glo P

I can't imagine having to put up with people always watching you..in your face..and having no privacy.I know being famous means you are going to get alot of attention, but this is ridiculous.Hopefully the judge will dismiss the case and maybe charge the photographer for harassment.

DIMPLES

ALWAYS IN SOMEBODYS FACE. GOOD! PLUS KANYE MISS HIS MOTHER, AND IS STILL GRIEVING. I KNOW BECAUSE I WAS THERE

Melo in Seattle

Kanya is off the hook...true enough, however not one of us is PERFECT,Actually by talkin ill of the dead,wishin death/dismemberment,and all out downfall on someone just makes you way more of a waste than him,im sure Kanya is really happy to be on your minds soo tough! Kudos,Kanya! Have something frozen on the beach for us non-haters!

Corky from Life Goes On

To all the people that hate the paparazzi so much, WHY DO YOU COME TO TMZ THEN?

You can't have photos of celebrities that you all like to look at, and not have paparazzi running the streets.

That's how the photos get on TMZ, the site you paparazzi haters are coming too-- F'ing retards.

The Truth

Hey remember King Kong never liked the flash blubs

Glo P

Yeah even the ones of us that like celebrity news can see when the lines of decency are crossed.

SAD

COLORBLIND I AGREE....OBAMA O8..LOL..

dane

personally i don't like kayne west but i think he has a right to defend himself if his personal space is invaded so i think he was right for smashing the camera

JROCK

DonDadda I didn't know you guys have internet access in prison!

Mike

Mommy sure did raise a winner

ddudde

Dude his mom just died leave him alone. If he was fu@cking Paris, you guys would think it was a cool thing he did.

Blinded by the light

There are a lot of white celebs who have assaulted the paps AND have had to pay the price. I don' think it's right for anyone of any race to assualt anyone. Celebs should know by now that once they become famous, it's kinda of expected for the paps to be in their faces.....not saying I approve of how they go about getting the shot that they want. Bu t personally for me.....I just think Kanye is a pompous ass!!!

sassygirl

He ought to be ashamed of himself. Oops! his mama just rolled over in her grave. If you don't want to be in the spot light then maybe your shouldn't be in the biz.