Kanye Out!

9/11/2008 4:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West is finally out of jail.

West posted bail and left the LAPD's Pacific Division just minutes ago.

Story developing ...

April21

It must be George Bush's fault that this happened!!!

KiCal

You know people can make people go crazy and in this case paparazzi is totally at fault. If someone wants to be left alone, then leave them alone. And to print "Kanye Attack Caught on Tape" is not doing anything but making the situation worst. I can't say how I would have handle this because I am not in that situation and I am not Kanye. I can only say that when people are traveling or doing anything that pertains to everyday life, people want to be able to have privacy and left alone. When paparazzi intrudes and poses a threat to a person's character, its never paparazzi's fault. To attack Kanye for defending his American right to protect his privacy, is totally unfair. If you put yourself in a situation to that can turn hostile, then that's the risk that you take, but don't blame someone else for your stupidity or stubbornness.

Melissa

Tarzan - Kayne brings race into EVERYTHING.

Personally I don't like that he uses the words N****R and HO to describe balcks and women. So as the saying goes you reap what you sow!

e

I cant stand this goof! His music sucks and so does he! Get lost Kayne! Goof!

Hola

Go Kanye!! you can do it!!

Fred

"help, police, help"

Man this video gets funnier each time I watch it! Way to go Kanye! put them in their place!

Stakerazzi; 0
Kanye: 1

"Help, Police, we need some help over here!" I love it!

Beat 'em down Ye, beat 'em down to the ground! Beat 'em down to China Town! I have a newfound respect for Ye!
Now go buy a new camera and resume stalking Britney. I hear she doesn't administer quite the a** whopping!

Temise Walker

That's what you retards get GO HEAD Kanye, I LOVE IT AND I LOVE HIM, and to that fool who made the comment about him joining his mom, your sick and he would bust you up, you idiot. You just don't talk about people's mama's like that I hope he sees you on streets FOOL .

Sean Bresnahan

He likes to refer to himself as an "artist" but he is just a spoiled, truculent, baby. He looked like an out-of-control child on that tape. Big baby.

Jazzy

u guys are out of control so it serves you right. The paparazzi killed Diana so as far as Iam concerned Kanye did us a favor.

Big Bear

Hey Kanye!! Dr. Jan Adams called and he can do the lipo on your sister next week!!!!

Fred

Hey TMZ, why are you leaving up the blatantly racist posts but deleting my rebuttals? Can it be the grand wizard is monitoring the board? I know you'll delete this one too because hate-mongering = high ratings. I had a post that was deleted that had words used by SEVERAL other more blatantly racist posts in this thread. What's wrong? posts admonishing Kanye are permissable, no matter how racist or tasteless, yet post supporting him are deleted? Thank goodness for sites like MTO where we can speak FREELY. CAN'T WAIT to get my uncensored post on there tomorrow supporting Kanye and dogging out your stupid stalkerazzi camera man AND tmz. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!

NOW GO AHEAD AND DELETE THIS POST TOO YOU BIASED PRIKKS!!!!

jewelz43

Sorry but Kayne behaved like a spoiled little idiot and deserves to charged! I am so sick of these stars behaving like idiots over thier pics being taken. If you didn't want to be in the public eye you'd have become something other than an actor/actress/singer..whatever. Suck it up buttercup, you make millions of dollars. Live with the cameras in your face, or get another line of work! If you all hate it so much, give up the millions and find a real job eh!!!! In the mean time stop acting like little spoiled bitches and go home to your big mansions and pout...

Alfred

This is such an obvious puclicity stunt. The whole thing was staged people. He has an album coming out and his single just recently dropped. No one is dumb enough to allow something like that to happen to a 10,000 camera. His bodyguard would not let West rush someone like that, his job is to protect him from that.

Plus LAX and all major airports have VIP areas and private security checkpoints to prevent incidents like this. I can't believe how some of you actually think this is real. Look at the woman in the middle of the scuffle just like pretending to break it up.

Open your eyes.

ana lopez

I always see KANYE come thru at LAX, he's an arrogant jerk. (employee at lax; terminal 4) I would think he would embrace his fans, or acknowledge them by being polite....Haven't we made him who HE is today?? I was there this morning, he WAS comletely out of line!!!! I don't care WHO he is!!! JUST AN FYI GUYS, KNOW THAT THESE PAPS IN TERMINAL 4 ARE THE NICEST GUYS EVER, THEY KEEP THIER SPACE AND respect boundaries.

I THOUGHT AFTER HIS WIRED JAW INCIDENT, HE SUPPOSEDLY HAD A NEW POSITIVE OUTLOOK ON LIFE! GEE WHERE DID THAT OUTLOOK GO?

bootsienewport

See! That's what happens to democrats! LMAO! George Bush hates Kayne West! AND SO DO I. A worthless piece of human flesh!