Obama -- Palin's No Porker

9/11/2008 9:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Barack Obama tried to explain his "lipstick on a pig" remarks to David Letterman last night. We're not sure how much he fixed things.
Barack Obama: Click to watch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kay

MCain used the same comment when talking about Hillary Clinton, so why the outrage now? It's a common expression.

tired

I wish people would stop with this already. It is a common saying. Palin does not own the rights to the word "lipstick". The outrage is nothing more than bluster and the need to feel continually offended. I am tired of my country looking this stupid.

go away

This man is screaming is desperation, his star has fallen and he doesn't know what to to with himself now.

Yeddy-Bo

I would definately "Pork Her"!!!!!!!
Just saying......

Bandolero

Obama Bin Slidin!

crus

He didn't. We're gonna lose because our party has been hijacked by the fringe left. I admit it. I'm a democrat, but, I'm still a proud American, hard working and move on .org and the wackos have made us all look like that to the rest of America. I don't want to be a Republican, isn't their a middle party somewhere. Obama is a marxist, we needed a centrist. I give up.

VOTE FOR OBAMA

They are making a big deal about nothing.I think he handled it great wil Letterman.Just another reason why he needs to be president

Bandolero

Tomorrow belongs to me.

ww

I LOVE YOU BARACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J_Man

Its just a figure of speech he shouldnt have to explain himself people are too uptight .

ww

Oink Oink

Mary

The Dems have been completely hijacked by the left. And thankfully Hollywood is their PR department. They all have been doing a fabulous job of letting their real marxist feelings come out and in the process have managed to insult women, small towns, governors, sports moms and anyone not on the leftist bandwagon. They are spinning their wheels because the McCain Palin team is organized, not insulting and most importantly, on the correct side of the policy issues. You can't win if all you have are flip insults and a condescending attitude like the D ticket.

JTB

"You can put lipstick on a pig … it's still a pig. You can wrap an old fish in a piece of paper called change. It's still going to stink after eight years," Obama said Tuesday during a campaign stop.

I think Obama knew exactly what he was saying. I think it was directed to Palin and McCain when you read the entire passage that was said by Obama. The news stories are just giving a portion of the story.

ILUVROCK

He needs to join the Howard Stern show as "Stuttering Barack"

oprah

WOW...the man is useless. And to think that he is a contender for the US presidency... this country is really going to pots

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments