Pap to McConaughey: My Gay Roomie Loves You!

9/11/2008 12:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was like talking to a wall -- a perfectly chiseled wall -- but that didn't deter our photog from bombarding Matt McConaughey with some of the most ridiculous questions and compliments ever.
Matthew McConaughey: Click to watch

Wendell

I knew he was gay!

luvs it

haha that camera guy should interview every celeb in existence

northern gypsy

what a twit...keep yourself in shape...cause you don't have any acting chops !!!

Kara

Am I the only Attractive Woman alive who feels He is pathetic..Try 3 inches if hes lucky..I loathe this shrimp..how does he get the women?? he is NOT good looking..hairy face, short, small pee pee he is ISH ICK Not much money..he is a ego maniac I think..He is a Opportunist I HATE Matt mckonihe

Yeddy-Bo

Why do you waste your time with this dude? let him smoke his herb, run on the beach, and occasionally "Rub One Out" while he watches Keanu Reeves in the movie "Point Break"
Just saying.........

Smartyme

Self center aren't you? Must be a jittled ex--only people that have been dumped act like you and then
trash the other person. Or maybe you just wanna be an ex of some famous person

Princess Ali Baba

what an idiot photographer for saying such stupid idiotic comments to Matt.
Next time PAP keep your mouth shut, you just sound like a "tard"!

Daisy May

I am so sick of seeing this guy! Why doesn't he get off the beach and spend some time this his kid?
He's disgusting!!!!!!

2046 days ago

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

wonder if 'bra's gonna buy a patch of california land for his brazilian beauty queen too? -since her baby is an american now...

iknow2tripisjust2fall

I dont think he is gay. And he seems to be a nice guy I have always heard him say nice things about his Xlovers Sandra Bullock for one now she cant act thats for sure. Penelope Cruz he got really hurt from. So maybe he has found someone.
Thats cool. Any guy that has money and he has some and wants to live at the beach is fine with me. I am so sick of the Tom Cruise type all he does is flaunt his money, and erace the personality of his wife.

tmz is the pits

Once again the people posting on TMZ prove just how ignorant they are. It's really comical to read the asinine statements by obviously illiterate and pathetic morons.

Ric H

The guy behind the camera is an idiot. I don't blame MM for ignoring him.

#645732 - Cell Block H

Happy to say this egotesticle surfer wannabe is on my list.

logrus

Am I the only person who thinks the camera person was a total douchebag? I'm not even a Matt McC fan, but it was like the tone and content of the questions were just trying to provoke the guy into a negative response, plus screwing up that table he ran in to was really uncool. If any "normal" human being had done something like that unless we were actually doing something important like running a kidney to a hospital we would have stopped and fixed the stuff we knocked over right then. Talking to some actor who is not talking to you back, you might as well record yourself talking to a poster of the guy, is not important enough to warrant mistreating regular "civilians".

It's one thing to just wait for them to say or do something stupid or titillating, which WILL HAPPEN at some point, it's quite another to make yourself the news item.

Douchebags, seriously.

phdguru

I thought the camera person was rather stupid as well. You aren't going to get a decent response if you bring up comments about someone's sexual orientation.

But we can't expect much from the TMZ camera crews... or anyone else with TMZ... but their stupidity is my entertainment.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments