Olsens -- Twin Terrors in the Hood

9/12/2008 7:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How could such small people cause such a ruckus?

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are getting their neighbors in NYC steaming mad. According to the New York Post, they've been keeping the people on the block up all hours with their cars and bodyguards, and they're being called "invaders." They moved into the $12K per month brownstone rental back in May.

The twins' rep says there are no "significant issues."

Tony Romo Knows Jack

He may be even more valuable than Tom Brady in the errand department.

Tony Romo was driving home from the airport, reports People, when he encountered a couple who were trying to fix a flat tire, and not doing very well. He stopped and after "fiddling with the air compressor switch" (whatever that means) on the jack, got the tire to inflate.

The woman whose car it was looked at Romo and told him he looked a lot like Tony Romo. And he didn't deny it.

Conan Stalker Priest -– Out in the Wild

Remember the crazazy stalker priest who once said he was Conan O'Brien's "most dangerous fan"?

Well, he's out roaming the streets and is officially in trouble with the church. David Ajemian checked himself out of a treatment center against the orders of the Boston Archdiocese and has officially been nixed as a priest. "By his own actions, he has violated this mandate from his bishop," they said in a statement.

Ajemian plead guilty to disorderly conduct back in April.

Kelli

Awe thats my Tony!! He rocks!!

Dorothywasoncrack

AWWWWW, I love Conan! He doesn't even have to say a word, just stand there and he makes me laugh.

McCain/Palin

barry Gordy is genius

President Obama is so presidential. He's our guy.

I'm a white Republican, voting for Obama.

Obamacans rock.

artie help

# 3 you are delusional get a job moron.

artie help

at # 3 it's idiots like you that make the rest of the world question us. Sincerely Bo Dietl.

Mikey

Lindsay Lohan will marry her lesbian lover this year according to her girlfriend Samantha. Where are you TMZ?!

MelGibson

Can you blaim the priest, Conan O'Brien is a babe I'd like to bend him over a chair like a peice of meat and tenderize that man candy after I'd had check to see if the curtians matched the rugs- oh I likes me that red suger and his blue SUV is nice and his house is really nice, I meen from the outside and I cant beleave that he leaves for work at 5:30 in the morning,wow time has flown by I have to go to work you know my boss Sen Obama wont wate for his staff forever I have to help write another speech, hears looking at you.

TXLady

Wow! TMZ actually had this story BEFORE People magazine because I sent them the link to the FIRST reported story minutes after it appeared online at StarTelegram.com (Fort Worth newspaper) Wednesday afternoon! It didn't even appear in the PAPER until Thursday. I also left a message on the tips line so why did it take so long to get posted?? You dropped the ball on this one TMZ! You could have scooped People Magazine!

OCD

That's what gentlemen do in Texas. They don't stand by and watch...they lend a hand. Go Romo!

Hugh G. Rection

#6- you must be gay. And while I'm not an Obama fan, I think he'd be even more of an idiot if he really had you on his staff. Your spelling is horrible. Get a life, retard. And #3, you're just as big an idiot as Obama himself. Enough said.

AL K HOLIC

A BIG THANK YOU TO # 3 RICK IN WEST HAVEN,CT

MelGibson

#10 Huge g. Rection after last night you know that were both gay, call me, you were ok, small but thats not your falt, who named you huge?

Rockstar

Tony Romo is from Wisconsin. He just happens to have a job in Texas.

Midwestern values at work.

suspicious

The Conan Stalker Priest story is my hands-down favorite celebrity story of the year. You couldn't make this stuff up. It's just over the top. Rules.

mke girl

thank you #14... yes, Tony is from Wisconsin, he's a midwest boy... that is how WE are - he's definitely NOT A TEXAN!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments