Jo Jo

9/13/2008 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 71-year-old resurfaced at a theater event in L.A. on Wednesday, looking adorable.
Jo Anne Worley
Prior to "Laugh-In," Worley was Carol Channing's understudy in the original Broadway production of "Hello Dolly." Channing never missed a performance.

Jo Anne is the President of the animal rights organization Actors and Others for Animals.

Bull Dog Owner

She looks great and was she ever funny!! Probably still is!!

The Hulkster

i would still rub lotion on her when i finished with Brooke......but she forgot to bleach or cap her bottom teeth....

LauryT

Well bless her heart! She looks pretty darn good for 71!!

that.is.all

Yeah, yeah...she looks okay. She is quite a bit younger than me but my dad lived on her street...she lived/lives on the corner across the street from Bob Hope's house and a couple of houses in between Bob Hope's adopted daughter and Ricky Nelson's house. My dog beat her dog up...good times...seriously, my dog did win the fight but no dog's were hurt in this fiasco. I will say that trick or treating in my dad's neighborhood was fun and good and tons of good candy were had in the happening.

Hep

Glad to see she still wears those eyelashes! I never could get them to stay on. What's the trick, JoAnne? Also, she proves that you don't need to go plastic to look great.

Robin

One of the funniest ladies on television. Looks great for her age; not plastic-looking like so many stars

Larue

She looks super! I used to pretend I was sick so I could stay home from school and watch Love, American Style. It must've been in syndication because it was on in the morning. Hmm...need to find out if it's on DVD...can't even remember what it's about!

TMZ hits a new low

She was the funniest lady on TV and predictably so, but I say that in a good way. You always knew she would be smart and make you laugh. She looks great! Our world is such an F'ed up place now that I sort of wish I could have the 1970s back for like five minute. Just to hear my AM radio by the pool and watch Joanne Worley and Paul Lynde on TV. Sounds funky, I know. It was.

Meri

She looks great for 71! Always loved seeing her on TV.

val

She let's her animals eat on the table at meals. She's rude and disgusting in real life and yes, she looks better than I've seeen her look in decades. But she is still disgusting unless she's using someone else's personality. Her ex husband, Roger, was really nice when they lived in Toluca Lake, not her.. ugh!

Janet

Jo Anne looks EXACTLY the same as in 1960! She looks great and is SO funny!!!

tippy katz

she looks great for her age, but I remember watching laugh-in as a kid, and even then she bugged the crap out of
me. her comedy schtick was so stupid. not funny.

Nuts

Really she should get something done with those bottoms.otherwise she looks great.funny gal in her day.

Vicki

WOW! I hope I look just half that good at 71! She looks downright amazing! Way to go, Joanne!

pattie in cali

what a GREAT LADY, i watched her on laugh in. she was so funny, i love her, BEST WISHES, GOD BLESS

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments