Backstreet Boy Threatens to Release More Music

9/15/2008 1:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

To the excitement of absolutely no one, 30-year-old A.J. McLean of the Backstreet Men said his '90s boy band would be going back into the studio and then offered his take on which aging group would win in a BSB vs. NKOTB brawl.
A.J. McLean: Click to watch

CoolGirl2008

Funny little hat and a tank top?

No, that's not gay at all.

LOL

Is it me, or is he a dead ringer for the cop from the Village People?

Candie

Personally, I thought it was Bud Bundy at first glance.

allie

I love you A.J.!!..Yay more backstreet music in my life!!...i looooove it!,,,maybe this time around they'll stop in philly!

bsbgirl23

I LOVE the backstreet boys!
guilty pleasure lol
even saw them on tour this year hahaha =X

teckertime

this guy has become Gross! A Total loser that has lots of $. Still a loser in my opinion. money can't by happiness or being a total mess.....

a person

At least A.J. was polite and courteous. That's a lot more than you can say for most celebrities. Good for you Mr. Backstreet Man.

Kate

Can't wait to hear the new album. They were great in concert this summer. I'm glad they aren't waiting as long between albums this time.

KimL.A.~West (kimasabe)

BACKSTREET BOYS' vocal harmonies & terrific lyrics had created dedicated fans, all over the World since 1993, and they are STILL going strong. They just wound up their huge, global UNBREAKABLE cd tour (2006-2008) & we cannot WAIT to hear more new tunes! RIGHT ON BSB! IF you want to know the Truth, just visit www.backstreetboys.com
And, THANKS TMZ for talking to AJ McLean, and always being nice to NICK Carter... too bad your caption person here, is such a hater..... grrrrrrr......

Lauren

YAY I LOVE BSB.
I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW CD.

P.S. TOO BAD JONAS BROS. HAVE NOTHING ON BSB, THATS JUST WHY THEY WERE BOOED OFF STAGE AT THEIR NEVER GONE CONCERT.
BUT THEY ARE BOTH GOOD, THEY ARE JUST NO BSB.

feistyj

I went to the BSB show in Seattle!!
Let just say the "boys" still got it...Incredible show!!!
Once a BSB fan...Always a BSB fan!!
We are very loyal....

KTBSBPA!!!

BSB Forever!
J

jana

Sorry to say.... but NKOTB STILL KICKS BUTT! Without them... Lackstreet boys would be just some boys... out back... on a street... They could do us all a favor and NOT RECORD A THING! Save all our eardrums, radio air time and just stop. You got NOTHING LEFT!

nicole

YES! I LOVE THEMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! AJ's solo album will also be superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it when you guys post news about the backstreet boys!!!!

i
love
the
backstreet
boys

feistyj

NKOTB needed to stay down....

BSB forever!!
feistyj

Kim Rocks

back street boy are old street men, and talking about the new kids on the block I mean be for real these are old men with a boy band names.. They are all old .... pretty scary it rerminds me of the menudos and Ricky Martin, but at least Ricky Martin still looks hot.. These guys are younger thn Ricky Martin and MR. Martin looks hotter still...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments