Don't Mind Us, Matt -- Keep Eating

9/15/2008 12:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Newsroom Cafe in L.A. was swarmed this weekend -- not by vermin this time, but by an insane crowd of fans and paps just a few feet from Matthew McConaughey, who was eating on the other side of the window.
Matt McConaughey: Click to watch

Spongebob

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! They got closed down for rats, mice, lice, roaches, ants and other crawly things. You don't eat there. People are so gross!

Switch

Damn people. get a life

never seen a man eat before?

Do the right thing bitch

For crying out loud...he is a human people!!! Leave him and the rest of the celeb's alone. We are all fascinated over the life of a celebrity but most people would like you to have some respect while doing your job. I think you need to have some rules that include no pap's if their kids are with them, no trespassing on private property, be mindful when they are driving, stay a minimum of 6 ft away at all times! I you could be more considerate you would be so much more likely to get the shot you want instead of a celeb behind a purse, coat or something else! It all goes back to the golden rule. It seems you might not know it so here it is...Do unto other's as you would have done unto you. It is so simple and easy to live by...just try for awhile...everyone just try!!!

PM

That's gotta be annoying... Yet, I guess he doesn't have to pick a window seat.
What do you do when you watch someone eat lunch... Judge them on their table manners. So did Matt put his elbows on the table, was his napkin in his lap and did he say please and thank you to the waiter... This is VERY important stuff... LOL
;]

UnEEkHer

i guess he didn't get the memo about this place getting closed down... the food cant be that good. ewww, yuck!

Jon

Freak show for sure, just bizarre. I can kind of understand a few photogs, but dozens??? For a B-lister like MM? Paps are part of show biz, but that scene is just a circus and plain wierd.

TMZ FAN

I ate there and got sick .... I thought the city closed the place down and now it's opened back up? .... EWWWW ...

Christina

I feel sorry for some celebrities. They cannot even lead a normal life, such as grabbing a bite to eat without being hounded. I think there should be a law against papparazi messin with people so much! No sense in it.......turn your back and enjoy your meal Matt!

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

Pimp beat down the paps until they learn to respect celebs' personal space and privacy. Any volunteers?

CoolGirl2008

I don't get it.

Do the guys taking photographs want to have sex wth him or something?

OCD

I'd be throwing soup and muffins at them. The idiots with the cameras are zoo worthy specimens.

aww

Matthew is soooooooo hot! when he acts aggressive, he's even hotter. Camila is a lucky bitch.

Happygolucky

The only vermin I see are outside the restaurant.