Colin Powell -- Down the Tubes

9/16/2008 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Colin Powell was out and about in DC yesterday, and he let it be known he is not interested in ever being on YouTube -- but he never said anything about TMZ!
Colin Powell: Click to watch!

OCD

What the heck kind of a question was that? What the heck kind of answer did that idiotic pap think he was going to get, anyway?

JANE DOE

Time for a new Photog!
This and other photo's look like crap!

Just Me

Not that I don't like Palin, but if Colin Powell would have been picked for VP I would have loved it. Now he is a GREAT pick for VP and has what it takes to be a President.

C

You take the darndest video snapshots to put on your website. I'd avoid TMZ with all my might if I were a celebrity!

Bandolero

Xcuse me Mr. TMX Photog. Do you think your a bigger @sshole than...... Dang! Can't think of a bigger @sshole.

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

Attention Linsday Lohan
First , LiLo (among many other celebs.) has told a Lie about Palin , I believe, because she wants someone to scapegoat for her own personal problems (or maybe to be accepted by the hollywood elite crowd)
However :
Barack Obama's minister (Wright) is the real homphoebe (or anti-gay). Barack Obama even said that 'he can longer distance himself from ' (Wright) ... , 'because he has been like family to him'
Later ,after Wright held a press conference, for political reasons Obama distanced himself from Wright. The point being that Wright is a Homophobe and Obama stated that he has been like Family to him
Concluding that Lindsay Lohan looks very foolish in her statement.
Note: Wright is Not a real Rev. because he teaches Liberation Theology which teaches to equate marxism to religion , therefore eliminating the statue of jesus (in some cases) and replacing it with marxist solidiers.

TT

He would of had my vote for "President"!!!!