RNC: There's a Delegate on the Floor!

9/16/2008 1:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

I went to the Republican National Convention and all I got was ... robbed by some girl I picked up at a hotel bar.

Gabriel Nathan Schwartz, an attorney and delegate to the RNC, told police he had around $60,000 worth of stuff pilfered from his hotel room during the convention. He says he met the girl in the hotel bar and took her to his room. She made him a drink and wouldn't you know it -- that's the last thing he remembers.

According to KMSP in Minneapolis, she got away with a $30,000 watch, a $20,000 ring, a necklace valued at $5,000, earrings priced at $4,000 and a Prada belt valued at $1,000 -- all proving Republicans have way too much money. By the way, what's the deal with the earrings?

Urbanlover

First! Who keeps that much in a hotel room and NOT in a safe?????

tard in the hood

republicans have too much money???WTF
What about the kennedys clintons

fry

Sounds like a democrat in disguise to me!! lol

RDK

Wow, I thought every guy knew that you never pick up girls at a hotel bar.

Chris

Just a note... The majority of people in "Hollywood" are liberal and they are rich, so your idea that all republicans are rich is not very accurate.

SuperStarSteve

Picked up a girl in a hotel bar, got drugged then rolled. Sounds like he needs to be more careful.
$150,000 sound like more than anyone would carry with them on a trip....even rich people. The man who just had a roofie put in his drink in the Beverly Hills Hotel lost $35,000 and was probably paying 5 times more per night for a room there. Guys needs to be on the lookout for drinks being served to them by their 'seductress' that they just met at the bar.

reality

By my math, that only adds up to around 60K, not 150...

Liz

Yes, Republicans have money...................We went to school, graduated from college and made something of ourselves! Unlike the Dems, we don't take handouts from the government. We work our asses off instead of sitting on them all day!

Any other smart ass remarks from the "liberal" TMZ?

Amazing T!

I'd charge him for a rape kit.

PM

That's what happens when you pick up random hookers at the hotel bar and take them to your room... DUHHHH!!!

arte help

Democrat skank whore!!

mess-iah sara is nothing but a used TAMPON

Good, that's what he get for being another stupid Republican

norjay

Hey Lisa, You might try sitting on your ass instead of putting your head up there. You probably aren't rich and you don't show signs of a higher education. McCain and Bush not only were very poor students (they got into school by accidental birth)--they brag about it. In case you have been so busy making all that money, the country is dire straits. Use your head for something besides a beehive hairdo.

What is wrong?

Lisa- Your comment of ..."We went to school, graduated from college and made something of ourselves! Unlike the Dems, we don't take handouts from the government. We work our asses off instead of sitting on them all day!" is complete bull in my opinion. I am a dem. went to college while working a full time job, graduated with honors and am working hard for everything I have today. I have never taken a handout from the government! Unlike you, I feel that we are to help those American's in need. I am not sure what kind of person wants to see people struggle, oh wait apparently you do!

h20

Sounds like someone's milking his insurance claim. I agree with #2-why wasn't it in the safe in the room or with management? What's the deal with the necklace and earrings? Does he like to go in drag? If not, then I'll assume they belong to his wife and he got what he deserved (minus the veneral disease).

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments