Stewart's

Not So Hot Rod

9/23/2008 3:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dropping around $220,000 on a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder is a good idea if you've got the cash. Getting it in powder blue, not so much.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

L.S

UGLY....the car 2

martinistopswithus

How many beverages DOES penny need? Is that to help her stay awake?

ernie

Just in case you didn't know, whether you think it's gay or not it's the HOTTEST color in sports cars. Remember it comes from Italy in that color. GO to any exotic car dealer and theres powder blue cars there. What;s more gay is watching this show on tv and hearing all the broken english questions these guys are yelling at the clebraties. I thought papparazzi was just suppose to take pictures.

2039 days ago

wasted days and wasted nights

That car looks Petty Blue to me.

bobbyozone

that powder blue color {or very close} with orange trim, was used on the famous ford gt-40 race cars sponserd by gulf in the mid 1960's. it's a great color for a race car and that is basically a street legal race car. its also a good color just because its not the standard red, yellow, black, white that beginners go for.

jesus

thirty year old hairstyle

patti

I LOVE him,,,, PATTI GAVE BIRTH TO A 10 POUND BABY BOY!!!!!YOUNG HEARTS,,,,,, well,,, I LOVE HIM~

Pat

and we are made to feel bad for downloading their music? I don't think they are hurting too bad? What do you guys think? I believe these artists are doing JUST fine, it's just greed, so what if we download a song or two here and there not all of us can shop for these kind of cars when we feel like it

ginger

Blue huh? Nothing is missed by the keen eye of TMZ, god you guys are incredible. Keep up the news breaking!

LJO

You people are typical!! Till you've been there/owned one.."DON'T JUDGE"!! The Color is "NOT" what makes the "CAR",it's the "PERSON" DRIVING it!! We who "HAD" them or "HAVE" one,(or two)... have worked hard to pay for them!!! If this is "ROD'S color choice...... DON'T KNOCK IT!! JEALOUSY GETS YOU NO WHERE!! ROCK ON!! Enjoy Life!!

Joe Mama

that color is gross, makes me puke. but whatever makes him happy and he has the money for it.......

Car Dealer

Nice car. Eddie Van Halen has a beautiful Red one. Eddie gave a cool quarter million CASH for it and I saw it happen!!! Hey, if you've got the money, why not enjoy it? Rod Stewart--gay?? Please!! How many kids does he have---10?? Plus he's been married nearly that many times. NO WAY he is gay. I with TMZ would post of pic of Eddies car. It TOTALLY rocks!!

Car Dealer

Nice car. Can it pull a lowboy? Patti is Brit at Rae nell's? heheheheh

TwistedAngel

Looks like a Tampax box. LOL

John

I wish he'd take *me* for a ride in that car.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments