Judgment Day

9/24/2008 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The soon-to-be 52-year-old resurfaced in England recently, looking completely natural.
Linda Hamilton
Hamilton divorced director James Cameron after discovering he was having an affair with actress Suzy Amis while filming "Titanic."

In 2005, Linda revealed she suffered from bipolar disorder.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Tazandra

Wow....you could tie a knot on top of her head if you pulled up all that loose skin. That is really bad for 52....woot!!!

Kitty

The 3 things that age a person the most are, tanning, drinking and smoking. A dermatologist once said that he can tell a smoker as soon as they walk in his door because it is so damaging to circulation and to the skin. He also said as far as he's concerned, no sane person would ever set foot in a tanning bed-it;'s that damaging to the skin. I seem to recall that she had a big drinking problem at one time also, so I'm sure all that plays into her appearance.

nohos

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying at these comments. Best laugh this week.

spotafake

Are you all that blind? The picture has been doctored! See the coloring on the chin and near her ear are lighter than the wrinkled coloring. If this picture isn't retouched than Casey Anthony didn't kill her daughter!

Wake up world

kayla

she does look like herself at least, BUT, I think she should opt for a face lift or thread lift and get rid of those wrinkles

Luis A. Torres Salazar

Esas son las consecuencias de ser la mama de un lider del futuro...o el exceso de mala vida, quien sabe.

arte help

She looks like the new Batman villian "Rubber Face" !!!

RickTMZFreak

OMG!!! She looks ROUGH! Did she move to to the Nerw Mexico desert? Her skin looks like a bad leather handbag.. Poor Dear.. I really like her and am a huge Terminator fan, i hope she finds a good moisturizer SOON!

day5628

oh my god...i am 52 also!!! but i don't feel like i look that bad!!! no, i am not in denial!!! what has happened to her???

Ovais

I still have a crush on her. She's a wonderful woman and her advocacy work only underscores this.

Morganna

Just shows that people with photoshop have a lot of time on there hands!

Chris Hightower

She'll always be beautiful to me.

Chris

Either she's aged a lot in the past few years, or this is just a bad picure. I saw her in 2004 and she looked fantastic. Type in 'Linda Hamilton' in on Google Images and click enter and some pics will come up from around that time. She didn't look too bad.

Johnny's Torch

Amidst the myriad comments I've read, has it occurred to anyone this pic may be photoshopped to make the actress look worse than she is? It has been done before.

2075 days ago

thecountry

I'm 52 and I look a lot like Linda. I don't smoke, nor do I drink or suntan. I'm Irish and very fair skinned and small boned. After reading all the nasty things people are saying here, I feel terrible. I guess people must be saying the same things about me behind my back. But, at least Linda and I both smile alot. I don't care how many wrinkles I have, I will always be a big smiley person. Anyway, my doctor told me, " men don't care about wrinkles, they just care about big boobs." Lucky for me I have big ones.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5