Clooney Leaves 'Em All Choked Up

9/25/2008 10:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like Jason Bourne's debonair uncle, everyone's favorite bachelor George Clooney threw a mock choke hold on mixed martial arts fighter Dean Lister during a party at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego last week.
George Clooney, Dean Lister
Oh, how George loves joking around with the boys.

tim

Forget, Clay---George is the one who need to finally come out of the closet.

Bonton

I love George!!

Shay

He's funny. I really hope he's not as ignorant as Matt Damon. I noticed the reference to the Bourne character. No problem for me, I will never watch another Matt Damon movie, the guy has rocks in his head. How Ignorant can one be? Hate to break it to you Damon, but Palin is VP candidate and still she has more experience and more common sense than Obama who happens to be Pres candidate. Your ridiculous rant was laughable at best. LOSER.

Boycott Matt Damon, the overopinionated dweeb with no common sense who praises the Messiah-like Obama, who has refused to salute the flag. Who are you people who trust this man? You'd best have your heads examined.

sick of her....

Oh please! George is a MAN! and the hottest one alive!!!

StarrStruck

I can't stand George Clooney.

jc

Clooney is as gay as they come.

StarrStruck

You go #3!!!! Absolutley right!!!

Kim

I have long thought George is a closet gay!

artie help

#3 you are right on. Sincerely Ben Affleck.

USA_Jim

That jerk who makes the false allegations about Obama probably has a lower I.Q. than Pamela Anderson. Is it any wonder this country is in such horrible shape

Robert

A friend of mine was working on a George Clooney movie a few years ago and walked into George's trailer and caught him and his (male) PA at the time doing it. Gay or at least bisexual...

Shay

I don't think he's gay. I hope he's not bi. Wasn't he a total douche to Charlton Heston over the whole NRA deal though? SO NOT COOL!!!!!! Charlton Heston ROCKS!!! RIP - God bless his soul. - These leading actors these days are a bunch of short-sighted, hand-picked, brain-washed Liberals (oxymoron here) who don't have alot of common sense.

Shay

Ya know, if you're a man, pick a side. If you're gay, that's your business, but being a bisexual male is EVIL. It is the cause of the spread of AIDS to women and the straight community. Pick a side, gay or straight and STAY THERE.

northern gypsy

stop...i'm just having my 1st cup of coffee...all this talk about G.C. being in the closet make me want to have a double expresso...pronto !!!

yeah....and?

GAY!?

If he is sooooo gay, what is with all the ladies? Come on BOYS, don't hate.

One could accuse many in Hollywood of having a little sugar in their tank but, not George.

TMZ stop showing pictures of George, you make me want to find him and force myself on him! I just want to touch that stubble on his face and give myself a rash! Oh Lord help me this morning!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments