LiLo and Sam Break Out the Sand Panties

9/29/2008 7:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson continued their "coming out" honeymoon today -- leaving those itchy flannels in Las Vegas to parade their absolutely jaw-dropping beach bodies around Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

Rip M 2 Shreds

PLEASE TMZ, STOP WITH THE LINDSAY FIRE CROTCH REPORTS. WE DON'T CAREABOUT THIS DRUG ADDICTED, SKANKY SLUT AND HER RUG MUNCHING FUGLY GIRL FRIEND. SHE'S A NO TALENT PIECE OFCRAP. NO ONE CARES, REALLY, NO ONE CARES! LINDSAY SLUT = PUKE

ashekea

I think Sam should be wearing man shorts and a t-shirt. She looks weird in a bikini. Lindsay Lezbo.

mmmmmm hmmmmm

not first

ugh

I could have went all my life and not seen a pic of Sam in a bathing suit. I think my retnas are buised, and my gag reflex is kicking in.

snickers

Skanks.

REALbarbwire7

Why can't they just go on a vacation without having their picture taken? So that people can come on here and call them names? It's just not fun anymore. Lindsay is Gay.....at least today. Her girlfriend is not very attractive. So what? She must care for her because of something nice. It's sad that everyone makes fun and horrible remarks. Why does it bother you all so much? Not in touch with your own sexuality? Take a real look at your partner. (most of you). Do they have looks to just "die for"? But you love them anyway. Look inside yourself before judging everyone else. Just because she is famous doesn't make her anything other than human.

Zebedee Doodah

Samantha's got a fatty hidden in that swimsuit bottom. I'll bet she looks like a well-hung man in a Speedo!

hop on top

Only one has a "jaw-dropping" body and we all know which one that is.

betty

I dunno, i think Samantha looks pretty hot actually...I'm impressed. Looks like they're having fun..but of course, we can't let them vacation in peace, right?

Sand In My Crack

Sure there are a million places they could go without the paparazzi. Other celebrities do it ALL THE TIME. Only the truly desperate media whores do it for publicity. Face it....any press is good press when you are a has been actress and a mediocre DJ.

Don

Sam Ronson looks like a lot of other gals. She is somewhat tall, and somewhat thin. To say she looks like a dude is reaching a LONG way. So looks like about 25% of the gals in any shopping mall.Get over it already.

Yuck!

Wow...so that's what that nasty lesbian looking man ,Sam, looks like without clothes? Sure didn't need that information at all. I'm with the first poster . NOBODY cares about Lilo OR HER MANLY looking girlfriend. Lilo doesn't make quality movies anymore and her MAN looking UGLY DJ is a piss poor Dj at that. Enough of this CRAP , please.

AvaBardot

Can any of you go a day without trashing someone? They both look good and I find it hilarious that even though you guys "hate" them, you took the time to comment on them. It must suck to hold so much resentment for people you have never met.

Mr. A

Annnnnnd...so we see Lindsay "lick-a-lotta-puss" Lohans attempt here, to add but a mere smidgen 15 seconds MORE to her (already done and gone) 15 minutes of fame.

Yuck!

Number 16........really? That nasty looking MAN lesbian reminds you of other girls you know? LMAO ...and to make it worse , you say that she looks like 25% of any girl in a mall WORLD-WIDE? Are you kidding me? Whether she's a lesbian or straight , Sam looks HORRIBLE . My advice to you would be to move out of the DOG looking town you come from and move to a place where beauty doesn't look like a beast .

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments