Jessica Searches for Last Train to Nashville

10/2/2008 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson should have known better: Madeo is a notoriously old-fart star hangout that attracts pappers by the busload. So what did she expect -- she's 30 years younger and a lot hotter than your average celeb bear.
Jessica Simpson: Click to watch
You can hear someone scream out from Jessica's direction "F**k off." Jess' parting words were, "Take me to Nashville." Jessica, no offense. We heard your single. That would be a bad move.

Unbelievable

I never was a Jessica Hater per say, but did anyone see her perform on DWTS on Tuesday?? It was HORRIBLE!! I could not believe they didn't just cut to commercial and pull her off the stage. Especially when she sang "I'm loving angels instead".
Holy cow this girl is completely talent-less.. its a real shame.

StarrStruck

I'm not sure Jessica could find Nashville on a map.

northern gypsy

watched D.W.T.S. when she was a guest...yipes...don't think the nashville crowd are going to welcome her with open arms !!!

To #26

Saw Jess on DWTS and I agree...she was horrible. That woman can't keep a tune to save her life. And what was with her making out with the microphone? Ugh!

Team Kim

She couldn't find Nashville if it bit her in the ass....

Good Luck Tony....you picked a real *cough* winner there buddy....

BSL

And, what is it with the clothes that she is wearing? It is as if she is still playing Daisy Duke. She looks fat and is a tart.

nicole

I thought she was great on Dancing with the stars. I think she is a good singer but she is an easy target and ppl like to hate on her. Even if her performance was not outstanding it certainly doesn't deserve to be described as horrible. As for these photogs- that scene is ridiculous no wonder she wants to be out of there.

Jacquelyn

You guys need to get a life! Jess is HOT & her country song is a #1 Hit! The song & video is Great! But i guess you should figure where this news is coming from!!!!!! I would love to follow you guys around for a day with a camera shoved up your %)*^)*&^)*&^)*

Kami

Jessica cannot sing, at all, alot of performera cannot sing, taylor swift is one of them.. its thier looks that get them where there are at unfortunatly, I cant beleive Jessica is still hanging out with her friend Cecee Cobb, as soon as she and Tony are over, Tony will be Cecee's next hang out buddy!!!! she is NOT a friend at all..JESSICA, OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

confucius

DEAR # 6, WHO CARES IF HER SONG IS #1, PEOPLE THESE DAYS WOULD BUY POOP ON A STICK IF YOU PUT A PRETTY RIBBON ON IT! YOU ARE PROBABLY ALSO TONE DEAF!! SHE SUX AND SHE'S BEEN SUCKING FOR A LONG TIME, ITS ABOUT TIME PEOPLE FIGURED IT OUT!

NO SINGING SAGGY BOOB HO

ON DWTS SHE WAS DOING THE DISCOMBOBULATING JIG, WHEN SHE WASN'T EATING THE MICROPHONE WITH HER RESTYLANE LIPS

amysueblue

My husband is a JS fan but even he couldn't watch her "performance" on DWTS Tuesday. He said "If they aren't going to flaunt her boobs, I'm not going to listen to that crap. They could've at least done that to give you something else to focus on!"

mermaid

TMZ, you're a news organization and one would expect correct grammar and spelling from a professional news service. The word "your" is possessive and used as "This is your notice." You are is written "you're" as in "We heard your single". This is elementary English.

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

She loves the casmeras. If she did not want this, she should have chosen a different place. She could have gone back in the restaurant and left out the kitchen , back way. Jessica will live through this.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I was her biggest fan when she was on newlyweds. Not for her music, just for her personality. I even was obsessed with that shawl she had on there that a lot of people wanted and bought one, it's still in my drawer at home lol. But now I don't care for her. I think a lot of her actions on there might have been fake. Plus i hate her father. I also hate that she left her husband after her whole thing oh I'm christian and blah blah, she loved nick and she became selfish and wanted greedy things and that's why she left. Not cause he was the wrong guy. Anyway, I admit i was a fan but that was 3 years ago i guess. maybe 4.

Jennifer

Jessica is PATHETIC and a complete beotch to country radio .... she's so fake it's laughable! Please drop off the face of the Earth LOL

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments