Shirley Jones Goes Meemaw Chic

10/2/2008 3:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shirley Partridge was as hip as moms came in the '70s -- but these days the 74-year-old is dressing like a nana on a weekend bender in Atlantic City ... not that there's anything wrong with that.
Shirley Jones: Click to watch

SuperStarSteve

As long as she's taking her boniva and is not experiencing irregular bowels I see nothing wrong with a stroll outdoors.

babymomma

Shirl girl I have one thing to say, "I think I love you, so what are you so afraid of?"( Oh yeah and btw your son is still hot for an old man). At least you got rid of the polyester ruff

Triple Play

OUCH

If TMZ had the whole story....you would understand

She looks great coming and going!!!!!!!!

Rika

she looks fabulous, besides with sons / stepsons like the Cassidy's she will always be made of win

Triple Play

HANG IN THERE SHIRLEY. THAT OUTFIR WILL BE BACK IN STYLE SOON. BTW YOU LOOK GREAT

Kathryn

Give me a break. The woman is a grandmother. What the hell is wrong with looking your age? I'm sick of looking at women who are aging, trying to look younger -- they all look ridiculous! I truly respect women who are aging and letting it happen orgaganically. Shirley has always been a beauty and she still is. Go try and make fun of someone else! YOU GO GIRL!

Sandra

She absolutely looks wonderful!!

teksazsyz

Get rid of this guy with the lisp! How many times does he tell her bye!!! What a leech. She's so nice just walking along and he's absolutely stalking her. He's like a fly or mosquito that you just can't lose.

mike

I lived next door to her for almost 20 years. While, she is a nice, reserved lady, her EX Marty Ingals is a crazy, demented lunatic...

Reine

I agree with Kathryn. It seeems nice to see a woman who is aging gracefully without all kinds of surgery.

JoyZeeBoy

The movie versions of "Oklahoma", "Carousel" and "The Music Man" all would've been a lot crappier than they were if it weren't for the thrilling vocal talents, and fresh-scrubbed natural beauty of Shirley Jones.

Yeah, she's a little old lady now. Just like half the human race is going to wind up if it lives that long.

nvsue

I think she looks terrific!!!

Mia

She is still beautiful, classy, and a nicer person than you are. She looks like a million bucks.

MyThoughts

Shes a classy lady. Wish there were more like her. God Bless. :)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments