Angelina: The Only Baby Weight Is in Her Arms

10/4/2008 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This woman just had twins in July. Twins!

Even with handling three kids in tow -- Angelina Jolie still looks flawless. All hail the queen MILF.

Barbara

While I do agree that little Z would look adorable with a new hairdo, I see nothing but a family who is happy to be together! Everyone who is saying such hateful things should look into thier own houses before looking into others!

J

Angelina is a very sad comment on our modern society. There are so many babies in the US that need to be adopted. Shame on this woman.

And as for the weight - any woman who is healthy and fit pre-pregnancy can look like this 3-4 months after baby. My son is 5 months old and I weight less than I did before I got pregnant. Just because the majority of this country is unhealthy and overweight doesn't make Angelina 'amazing' - it makes her normal! She was rail thin before she had ANY of her kids! Could it possibly be genes/healthy, active lifestyle?

Rene

why is the kids hair gray???

osama barrack hussein

From the look of her its looks like shes doing a sequel to the bone collector !! And whats up with the white kid hand shes holding out of picture range..I thought the hated white people!!

Betty

To numbers 17, 18, and 19, it's ashame that racistism still exist in this world at this day time. I'm very offended by your comments, but I'm sure you don't care. There is no need to respond, because I won't be reading it. Please get a life, and stop being jealous. Yes, I am black, educated and proud.

sodone

her kid is what? 7? and his hair is bleached? niiice.
I like her as an actor, and shes undeniably hot.. but hey, heres an idea.. spend a few years raising the kids you have. stop having more and more.

Mr.Jones

#18 and #19: You are a sad little person.

Kay

She looks like she's back on drugs.

JJ

THESE KIDS ARE STAGE PROPS TO HER...

Barbara

I see all the Jen fans are at home doing what they do every weekend. Bagging on Angie and Brad. It appears they have now graduated to attacking the kids. Move on!!

Dan

The simple fact is that she probably takes a lot better of her kids than the the people on this board! LMFAO!!

Dan

I love the people who think they know her so well (e.g.: stage props, depression, etc.) and yet none of you have probably talked to her, been 100 yards of her. I think to be more constructive, why don't you stop psychoanalyzing celebrities, and focus on your own life! Pretty simple I think!

Dan

And honestly, I don't think she would even really give a crap what anyone on this board has to say about her... intelligent woman.

Meg

Angie & Brad seem like loving parents to me... to ALL of their children. Some of you people are ridiculous.

T-in-SD

Zahara should really walk more. She's too big to be carried all the time like that.