Former Child Star in Aisle Seven

10/6/2008 4:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 29-year-old resurfaced in the toilet paper aisle at a supermarket in L.A. on Sunday, looking confused.

Patrick helped open the Church of Scientology's Los Feliz Mission, which allegedly counsels young adults.

In 2007, Renna played "Security Guard" in an episode of "CSI."

COMMENTS

Cynthia

Wow!!! he still looks the same age!!

are you serious??

Serioulsy? This doesnt even look like him...I googled his pic and he doesn't even look the same...I don't think you have good sources...that pic looks like he did 15 years ago!

rabbit on the moon

He looks the same.

Crabby

Wow -- ugly AND got caught up in a cult. Bummer.

iagreewithu

ok are you sure this is the 29 yr old pic?-he looks exactly the same!

ckitty

Wasn't he in a Pauly Shore movie? Brother in Law or something like that? He played the girl's kid brother. He was such a d-bag.

He looks high. Maybe he's been drinking the Scientolo barley water.

Farmer Ted

David

Don't forget he was in X-Files too!!

1979

So I was totally just thinking about that guy yesterday, I was watching that Sarah Marshall movie and the Super Bad guy who is also in the movie reminded me of him. Thanks TMZ! Now i wanna see Mike Vitar:-)

LR

Wow I just watched this movie this morning and I thught to myself "I wonder how these guys look like now" so wierd. Although I would rather want to know how Ben Rodriguez looks cause he was hot back in the day. I had a major crush on that guy. Try to find him TMZ! ...I must say this guy has not changed one bit! He looks the exact same as he did when he was a kid! How sad.

jj

I THOUGHT U WERE GONNA SHOW A PICTURE OF BAMS' UNCLE VITO! HAHAHAHAHAHA

dan szatkowski

He was in the sex romp National Lampoons's Dorm Daze as the lead character. al frown up getting the co-eds

DS3M

Quote"8. How appropriate for TMZ to be in the toilet paper aisle. Sorry even all that paper can't wipe the stink off of you.

Posted at 4:20PM on Oct 6th 2008 by Farmer Ted"

Looks like we got one of those $cientology fools that they let use the internet....

lolololololol

fat, still ugly, still with that nasty red hair and racoon eye sockets, what a choad.

And hes in the Cult of all culty cults, $cientolololololology

Mike

That isn't him, or at least it isn't recent He lost a bunch of weight and was HILARIOUS in National Lampoon's Dorm Daze. And, yes, he was still a little chubby kid in Pauly Shore's "Son In Law"

maria_rn

2 weekends ago my friends were partying with him at Razoo's on Bourbon st. in New Orleans. His mother in law was there and yelled at my friend to stop talking to him "HE'S MARRIED" uugghhh as if?????????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments