Putting the "Wood" in Woods

10/8/2008 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

James Woods is notorious for being a genius with an I.Q. of 180 and a Mensa membership -- but his brain wasn't the only large organ we asked him about yesterday.
James Woods: Click to watch

ENERGIZER BUNNY

woods is cool

GIANCARLO FORTI

WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT?? IS YOUR GUY GAY??? HE SHOULD ONLY COVER WEST HOLLYWOOD AREA, WHY WOULD HE ASK SOMETHING LIKE THAT IF HE WAS NOT GAY???? WHO GIVES A F....K IF HE OR ANYBODY ELSE IS WELL ENDOWED?? I GOT TO GIVE TO MR. WOODS, HE REACTED VERY NICELY ABOUT IT, IF I WERE HIM I WOULD HAVE SLAPED YOUR GAY REPORTER WANNA BE, MEN YOU GUYS ARE HIRING ALL KINDS OF EXOTIC ANIMALS TO FOLLOW PEOPLE UH??

PatinNJ

Yeah, a real genius. Where did he go to school? (I don't mean high school)

How did this fugly knucklehead get to be a rich actor?

JeanSummers_is_an_ass

Yet another lame video. The guy asking the question is a low-life moron. I don't think James Woods is into guys.

Twinker

James Woods tried to save the world once. He spoke to the FBI about the dudes who eventually caused 9/11 because he flew the route often and noticed how they seemed uncomfortable and out of place. Just imagine, if the FBI had listened to James Woods, 9/11 wouldn't have happened..and everything else that happened.
Sad.

Disgusting

He is old and ugly.

SeniorBallisitc

I clicked this video because I thought it would be funny.. But it's just sad and pathetic. (on your part). What is this, the 8th grade?

who dat

I note TMZ is now hiring retards to go out and conduct interviews. The bad economy is really taking its toll.

Victoria

He want to MIT. Had SATs of 1600.

Shengti

Talk about a dumb question. That reporter should be fired. He certainly doesn't have a Mensa IQ. Of all the questions he could have asked, that was the best he could do. And, shame on TMZ for posting this ignorant clip. Get some class folks!

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

That was no reporter shooting that video or asking the questions - that was just another one of TMZ's morons that skulk around celebs, making nuisances of themselves.

As for the morons that post on here and say people are old or ugly, it only shows how stupid and shallow you are. I am positive you are not attractive and you, too, will be old soon enough. The other morons that inevitably whine about those of us that hate most of the stalkerazzi, their stories/pics are NOT the reason I browse this site - I look for the real news, not the trash these leeches shoot while they pester celebrities. I maintain that PEPPER SPRAY should be used liberally on the stalkerazzi.

PatinNJ

"He want to MIT. Had SATs of 1600."

Maybe he "want" to go to MIT but he didn't graduate from there and I doubt that he was in the engineering program even if he did try to attend and I doubt that he got a 1600 on his SAT.

Either way, he's still ugly and stiff, how did he get to be rich and famous??????

No Fooling

I`m surprised the TMZ guy didn`t go to the mens room to check out James` package. Its about the level that TMZ would stoop to.
I have loved James Woods for 30 years. The size of his package doesn`t matter one bit to me. He`s an excellent actor and a nice guy with it. A shame that can`t be said for most of Hollywood.

Las Vegas

He was a good looking man in his day, like everyone is. Hey, we all get old and if a man has a large package, more power to him huh! Hey, it got him a girlfriend 30 years younger!!!

2018 days ago

Las Vegas

BTW - SAT's werent in existence when he was in school.

2018 days ago