Papa Jolie: Gone in Thirty Seconds

10/9/2008 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Voight must have ESP -- because he knew exactly what we were going to ask before the photog could even say the word "Angelina."
Jon Voight: Click to watch
And check out his jacket, looks like Coach Kilmer raided the "Varsity Blues" wardrobe trailer.

BabyGirl

I feel sorry for him.

Tangie

Dude, your daughter is not very smart, not a very good actress or very good at anything besides producing babies and adopting Chinese kids. Your daughter could at the very least adopt an American kid. What is she trying to prove? Adopting one kid does no good, there are millions of starving kids in the world...keep the money at home, biotch!

PB

Babs, you are an awful person.

joan

He must be so proud of the SKANK he raised. I agree with Babs, why couldn't she adopt american children instead of the ones she had adopted. No-matter what this homewrecker does in her life she will be known as the SKANK, WHORE ETC...............
I think it's terrible that these entertainment show constantly kiss her ass and make it as though she is the most talented (NOT)actress. There are other actress that are a thousand times better then she is, maybe the other actresses should slut around hollywood and steal huzbands or boyfriends they would get the same attention as this SKANK does.

happy22

I feel so sorry for him. Sure Angelina looks so wonderful rescueing all of these kids she adopts who have no fathers or mothers or the parents just cant afford to keep them.

She does not even speak to her own father, or has even the slightest ounce of forgiveness in her heart for whatever she thinks her father did. Sheis such a hypocrit. She runs around like she is trying to "save the world" yet she cant even save her own relationship for her poor father. How embarrassing and painful that must be for him. There are no perfect parents in the world, we all make mistakes raising our kids. She is far from perfect raising all these children , running them all over the place, she should adopt ones with no families from her own country first. That would make more sense. Also she should not be stealing her fathers joy of being able to bond with these children. THAT IS SO SO NASTY AND VINDICTIVE. Like the story is old, the vindictiveness is long past and she should show some GROWTH on her part. How does she explain this to the children she adopted of how to forgive, how to love your family. She is unreal. I feel sorry for her father. She is a disgrace.

LA CABBALLOTA IVY QEEN

IN MY COUNTRY THIS PUTA WOULD BE THROWN OUT OF THE TOWN...
SHE IS NOT A GOOD ACTRESS AND HER MOVIES BLOW !! -----
SHE IS A HOMEWRECKER SHE WILL BURN IN HELL !! ----- P U T A !! JOLIE HER TIRED ASS VAJAY JAY IS DONE HAVING BASTARDS !!!

montereyrbarb

Ditto happy2meetyou and Brandon

Meri

I really like this man and I do feel sorry for him. Sorry that Angelina can't forgive him. She is not perfect. He is getting up there in age and should be able to see his grandchildren,before it is too late. My heart really goes out to him.

Bobp

He's a douchebag. His daughter is one of the most beautiful woman alive. All you haters: how many children have you adopted? Yeah, I thought so ...none. Get real, you'd give your left nut to be adopted by her. I think you are all republicanazi's

Bobp

By the way, she's also the Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations. What kind of volunteer work do you losers do? Just as I thought, none.

Gus

LeaveThesePeopleAlone... google it. This is just a man trying to walk somewhere like you or I would. Give it a rest.

LA CABBALLOTA IVY QEEN

DEAR BOB

HEY I ADOPTED CHILDREN FROM OTHER COUNTRIES ALSO AND DO PLENTY OF VOLENTERING. I AM A PROUD REPLICAN AND YES I AM NOT A HOMEWECKER , SHE IS A BIG TIME PUTA .
JUST BECAUSE SHE GIVE YOU A YOU BONNER, YOU THINK SHE IS GREAT .PPLEEEAASSEEE !!!
F*CK YOU BOB P

pua

I think he gave the right response, his family is none of TMZ's business, even though you don't think so. Getting snarky with him only exposes TMZ's hateful business model..

emmy

He's a little kooky maybe- Hey Ange, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree ;) But he seems like a nice old man and is one heck of an actor! Team Voight!

Mr. A

I've only got one thing I'd like to say about Jon Voights daughter...

"She shore has a purdy mouth!!"

heh heh heh!