« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Def Leppard -- What the Puck Are You Doing?!

10/10/2008 1:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The band kicked off the season-opening party for the NHL last night, but the guys from Def Leppard clearly don't know much about the Stanley Cup -- like how it should look right-side-up.
Def Leppard: Click to watch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

isitin

God damn rednecks who don't like hockey & Def Leppard. Go listen to your lousy country music keep watching those fishing & bowling shows.

Luv4RedWings

OMG....who in H E double hockey sticks at the NHL thought a 70s British rock group should kick off the NHL season. Completyely proving how irrelevant hockey is to people. How sad!

Studly

i decided to go over to youtube and watch my favorite rock video from def leppard that i loved so many years ago. "bringing on the heartbreak", it was one of the first rock videos mtv played and it brought back so many memories. def leppard deserves to be regarded as one of the greatest rock bands of my time. and for those of you who don't know, or don't remember, there are alot of us who co.

Blah

Jenn

To all the idiots bashing Def leppard.....they are the greatest rock band ever and continue to make awesome music! Joe made a little mistake. BIG DEAL! I love Hockey and the Wings and I am not offended at all. Then again Joe is a god!!

Jenn

I was at the concert and they sounded better than ever....I never miss a concert when they are here and I have to admit they sounded great...totally different than on NHL.com. So I think there is a misconception here!!! To put hockey and rock together was a fantastic idea....why not?

MomOfFiveLepFans

I found an article that states that Red Wings forward Kris Draper put his baby
in the cup and she proceeded to CRAP IN IT!!!
Joe is being crucified in the media for MISTAKENLY setting the cup upside down,
when one of the cup's worshippers let his child defecate in it!!
Maybe Joe should have followed Baby Draper's lead!!

Tried to post a link to the article, but that must be against the TOS.

Kasra

. THE NHL SHOULD PACK UP AND MOVE HOCKEY BACK TO CANADA. I THINK BULL RIDING GETS BIGGER RATINGS!!!!!

Blah you should like a torll

Kasra

Also blah,there is six Canadian franchises that are running.If you think the NHL will be a all Canadian league think again there is no cooperate money in areas like winnipeg.Also the only one that can support is ontairo but they have to deal with the leafs and senators and sabers..The guy who owns black berry was going to buy the predators and might have moved them to hamilton.but he swerved it by pissing off the Bog

Michele

Big deal ..he made a mistake ..like he said they are soccer fans!! Def Leppard is the best and always will be...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3