Colin Powell -- General Bust-A-Move

10/15/2008 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Check this off your "Things I never expected to see in this lifetime" list.
Colin Powell
Colin Powell, former Secretary of State, didn't just join Olu Maintain during their performance at the Africa Rising Festival in London last night -- he unleashed his inner party machine.

Game on, Bush.

Amazed at your stupidity!!!

POWELL FOR VEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diagnosis

Colin Powell would have made a great candidate for president. I think he got out of politics because of what happened at the United Nations during the hearings on Iraq and his testimony concerning weapons of mass destruction. The Bush administration basically made a lackwit out of him by giving him bad info. It is too bad. I believe Democrats and Republicans would have voted him into office.

Marissa

Powell should have been/ could have been our first black president.

DaveRog

I just wish he was going to be our first black President, instead of the worst mistake in our history...Barack Obama.

Bob Dole rules

Cool!

katieK.

Way to go Mr. Powell!

rachete

wish he were running for president

DJS

Act'in a fool.

Fan Since 2007!!!

I WOULD HAVE PROUD AS PUNCH SHOUTING FROM THE MOUNTAINTOP TO HAVE POWELL RUNNING FOR THE PRESIDENCY!!!

Fan Since 2007!!!

BEEN PROUD I MEAN.

I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT!!

inoubliable

why the hell isn't he running for president? i'm voting for obama because mccain scares the crap out of me, not to mention palin. however, i think that powell would have been an even better choice!

Cammie

Hope he comes out tomorrow in support of Senator Obama!

noyankhere

powell should have been the first choice, even though he is a republican but he is one that the world can do business with and he is educated , unlike the morons out there right now... there is respect for powell and i thought he would have gone the distance but the neo conservatives where the problem.. he saw what he was up against and unlike that dopey condi rice, they couldnt control him.. now, all you black repulbicans , have to suck it up , obama looks like a shoo in. but you never can tell, americans are DUMB ENOUGH TO ELECT MCSHAME MCCAINED and and that retarded PALIN WOMAN.. untill the last vote is counted, we shall be holding our breath on that.. (TWEEDLE DUMB, AND TWEEDLE DUMBER WHO SEES RUSSIANS FROM HER WINDOW SILL... ) you cant invent this stuff...

grandmapat

I have always admired Mr. Powell but today I'm CONFUSED

grandmapat

I have always admired mr.powell and his dancing is just alright-he must watch not to break a hip. Now his support of a man that said in april 2008 on ABC bill ayers is not someone I exchange ides with on a regular basis. What does that mean, mr. powell you don't believe this but I do we will lose our freedoms under a dem predisency. First radio(according to Nancy Pelosi, then tv and then our children. GOD help us all, my uncle did not fight on IwoJima for this he is heartsick as every Ameican should be.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments