John & Jen Ride Off Into the Sunset Again

10/20/2008 3:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While their relationship appears to be back on, this is the first photo of Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer together again in the same frame.

The two reunited for dinner at the Sunset Tower Hotel last week.

The world can rest easy knowing that Jen has finally found love again ... for now.

LOKI

WHO CARES?????????

LOKI

Banzai

I read somewhere that she's knocked up, tha's why she's back with puke face . although I doubt he's interested in changing diapers....bwahaha this should last!

NYone

Ok I am officially off of Team Aniston ...desperate loser

Rest in Peace

Are you kidding me?!? Honey, you are TOO OLD to be hanging onto these young guys...didn't you see the writing on the wall when he made an ass out of you last time? You have to be either the dumbest woman alive, really hard up or just trying to relive your youth. So sick of seeing you...move out of the country please, on top of everything, you can't even be called an actress.

jm is pasty white and goofy looking

The harsh truth is, John Mayer only has a few more years before he and his music become seriously uncool. He's like a michael bolton (but his voice isn't as interesting or sexy or emotional). He is not a great great classic song writer, he's a cute "of the moment" song writer and his stuff will not be played 10 years from now. Jen, however, has had and can have a long rich screen career and will only seem cooler as she gets older. John has to know this. He's probably thinking, "man, I'm never gonna write another song as good as wonderland but I still want to be famous so I'll date someone who will always be famous". He's a calculating, lazy, mediocre douche. He also sounds like a hundred other singers only not as sincere, not as wise, and not as interesting. I don't even know why I'm commenting, other than I think Jen is just so great and it's sad to see her stoop like this. She should consider herself a queen among women and only date kings.

Barfalufugus

I wish she would find a sandwich to fatten up her skrawny chicken legs. I would rather chew glass than shag that pratt John. As a matter of fact, I would rather be responsible for Amy "Whine"house for a day than even talk to that loser (that goes for both of them).

LWood

Makes you wonder...has she no self respect?

jr70895

All I can say is that he must be hung like a horse for her to keep returning to him because he sure is ugly as hell!!!

poppy

JEN.............JEN......JENNIFER!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP IT ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU NEED TO THINK MORE OF YOURSELF AND STOP GOING FROM GUY TO GUY TO GUY ....... BACK AND FORTH TO SAME GUY ALREADY.
YOU ARE WAY TO OLD TO KEEP ON THIS WAY. EVEN ANGELINA LOOKS ALMOST RESPECTABLE NEXT TO YOU

poppy

so cal via texas

people like jennifer aniston give women a bad name.. not only is she crying deperate, by the mere fact she is seeing john mayer again screams low self-confidence and dependence on a man.. can she not be alone for 2 seconds? it might give her time to figure out why she keeps making the same mistakes over and over again.. i used to think she was a strong, independent woman who made good decisions.. now i see her as just plain sad...

Really?

Angelina can never be respectable...I love Jennifer Aniston, but I do agree it looks a bit desperate. But, we never REALLY know what goes on in Hollyweird...

anonymous

I don't like her at all, she is so desperate for a man and he is not fine at all, he is ugly.

anonymous

Hey she will never find a man to measure up to Brad Pitt, I'm sure she regrets not giving him babies now. I would have given him lots of pretty babies, now look at her. She is getting old and desperate.

ME

HES GONNA DUMP HER AGAIN AS SOON AS HE GETS BORED, HE'S SUCK A DOUCH!! DON'T BE SOOOOOO DESPERATE JEN.....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments