Ms. Palin, Can We Steal a Kiss? You Betcha!

10/20/2008 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hotness crosses all party lines.
Sarah Palin
Two California businessmen bet their co-workers they could get a snap of one of them kissing Gov. Sarah Palin while she was in NYC this weekend. Palin returned to her hotel from an afternoon jog yesterday when the two dudes made their move in the lobby.

Doubt anyone made the same bet over Joe Biden.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

This is my Boom Stick

That's right America! Vote for the ticket the "pretty lady" is running under. God We're sooo friggin stupid. It's a wonder we've never been invaded.

chous

Tina Fey would have to pay someone to do that...

my name is bindy not bindi

> Dear Mr.Obama,
> It is August 30, 2008. My name is Mark
> Gregg. I am a 50 something conservative white male. I have
> followed your campaign closely, including th e speeches you
> and others made at the democratic national convention. I am
> respectfully providing you with seven simple (probably
> shallow) reasons why I could never vote for you. I believe
> my opinion is shared by many people. While there may not be
> quite enough to prevent you from becoming president of this
> nation, I do think there is an awakening to the fact that
> you are not a (the) messiah that the media and liberal
> Hollywood entertainers are trying to portray you.
> 1. I hear your mantra of change, change,
> change. Yet, you picked a long term, liberal, Washington
> insider (Joe Biden) to be your running mate. This is NOT
> change. It is a move that hypocritically refutes the very
> thing you supposedly stand for. Your campaign then slammed
> McCain for picking Sarah Palin, apparently, because she is
> NOT a Washington insider. She is a maverick who cleaned-up
> Alaska's quagmire of political scandals. Which way is
> it, Barack? Is it okay for you to pick a Washington insider
> under the mantra of 'change', but not okay for John
> McCain to pick a smart, aggressive, reformer?
> 2. You have the single most liberal
> voting record in the senate. This indicates to me and
> others like me that you may very well be an angry black man
> seeking to punish our country for sins of a different
> generation. I am not racist. I have some biases just like
> you and every other human alive. Unlike the democrat party
> who claims to be for the minority (but their record heavily
> refutes this), I will give any person who truly needs help,
> help. I married a 'minority' girl 35 years ago (she
> is Hispanic) and have seen the evils of prejudice first
> hand. However, I have also seen my wife and my children and
> others in her family throw off the veil of self imposed
> prejudicial bondage and move ahead. They love our country
> and do not view themselves any different than I view myself
> as a citizen of this country. Your lovely wife so
> disappointed people like me during this campaign when she
> stated it was the first time she had ever been proud of this
> country. She apparently never noticed the massive aid we
> give dozens of other countries. She apparently never
> noticed the sacrifice of literally millions of veterans who
> helped make this country a free nation and helped liberate
> other nations from brutal dictators such as Adolf Hitler.
> She appa rently does not remember that she attended ivy
> league universities with scholarship money that ultimately
> (at least some of it) was paid for by our taxes. This
> troubles me more than you know. She is an angry black woman
> who appears to not like her country very much. I don't
> want her representing me to the rest of the world.
> 3. You claim Christianity but apparently
> do not realize that the Bible teaches that he who does not
> work, does not eat. The Bible does not say or even suggest
> that he who CANNOT work, should not eat. Yet, your liberal
> policies reward people who are capable of working, but
> choose to not do so. This bothers me. I know that if you
> are elected our taxes will spiral upwards. You should heed
> the words of Winston Churchill: 'We contend that for a
> nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man
> standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the
> handle.' If I like anything about you, it is your
> campaign promise to balance the federal budget.
> Unfortunately, we have heard this a huge number of times
> from a number of different politicians and we realize that
> when you energize the very liberal Nancy Pelosi, Robert
> Byrd, Ted Kennedy, etc, etc, and the many other democrats
> like them, a balanced budget will never, ever happen on
> your watch.
> 4. During your question and answer
> session with Rick Warren of Saddleback Church your answer
> concerning the question of where does life begin, stunned
> me: 'Above your pay grade?' Does this mean when
> something bad happens as President of this nation that you
> are going to look at your salary to determine if you can
> respond? I am sorry, but this was the most serious gaffe I
> have seen you make. Frankly, it shows me that you are
> pandering in the most obvious manner. You will choose your
> words not from your heart, but from an agenda that I believe

my name is bindy not bindi

amen mark gregg ... you are awesome and i agree with all you say .... those are the reason's why I am NOT voting for OBAMA...

Mc Cain/ Palin winning ticket

TIred

Where was the secret service??? Way too close for security. But howcha like those glasses

my name is bindy not bindi

To all,

I have read all of the emails from not only some of the MTOA board members, but from other Law Enforcement & Military personnel about Barack Obama's rudeness and what seems to be disgust for basically anyone in uniform. Well, it's my turn to add to the list of e-mailers and here it is:

So members of the Calhoun County Sheriff's Department, Michigan State Police, (me included) and other local agencies inside Calhoun County are working with Secret Service in the security of Mr. Obama. Mr. Obama's bus arrives in Battle Creek and pulls into the stadium area. Before Mr. Obama exits the bus, he has the Secret Service get off and tell all Law Enforcement personnel in uniform that they now have to stand behind the bus so Mr. Obama is not seen with anyone in a Law Enforcement uniform before he gets off or while in the public view. So, everyone from Michigan State Police, Sheriff's Departments and other agencies look at each other for a brief second, go and stand behind the bus out of sight so Mr. Obama does not have to see, or been seen with, what to him is 'undesirables' since he refuses to been seen or even acknowledge Military or Law Enforcement personnel in uniform. And he wants to be our commander-in-chief!

At a time of war and terrorism in our world, this presidential candidate who is being protected by various branches of the military & law enforcement at the tax payers expense, refuses to acknowledge, be seen with, have in his photographed background, any type of Military or Law Enforcement in uniform.

But this is not in the headlines or in the news or on TV. The TV news doesn't show us marching around behind the bus. In the future, look and see if you can see a single soldier or police officer in uniform when you see Obama. Why? I wonder what the story or media frenzy would be if it was Muslims, blacks, whites, Jews, or any other race, gender, religion, and/or occupation, that Mr. Obama refused to be seen with or have around him.

Why would I make this up? Everyone in Law Enforcement knows we have traditionally had more funding under Democrats.

Just food for thought leading up to November 4th.

Jason Kern
Michigan Tactical Officer's Association
Michigan State Police

Executive Board Member

What?

Sigh... that is why the heifer has 5 children. Seriously, McCain can pimp Palin out to improve relations w/ male dominant country.

Priscilla. Queen of the Desert sequel Fan

......and this is what Republicans think of their potential VP-makes me want to track down Sen. Biden and offer to give him a handjob just to show the Democrats cannot be outdone.

Barfalufugus

Why the f**k is this even news? Huh??? I am more interested in what the candidates have to say and what their policies are than this stupid s**t.

What?

No one is reading all of that mess - too long winded. I prefer to get my news from someone who I am familiar with.

so cal via texas

#3, Mark Gregg, that is the most informed, logical explanation of why NOT to vote for Obama I have read yet. It is quite interesting how no one in the media wants to acknowledge these statements as true. I just don't understand why citizens of the United States are so hypocritical, especially when it comes to their own great country that provides them with tremendous freedoms, liberties and those who give their lives to defend this country. It has become about Hollywood and who can advertise their B-S the most. If people choose to be ignorant and believe every appeasement statement made by Obama, a rude awakening is in store. They will see insane tax increases and also many many broken promises. Thank you, Mark Gregg, for your enlightenment. You should pass this along to everyone you know. It's about time reality be recognized.

my name is bindy not bindi

yes i noticed why obama never had police around him.... now i know.... i won't vote for obama.... i vote mc cain/ palin

my name is bindy not bindi

get a life or a platfrom .. you probably can't read anyway... i read it and i found it very interesting and true..... why don't you go back to kindygarten and learn to read.....

GO MC CAIN/ Palin

ewwww

How very "Vice-Presidential" of her. ::eye roll::

Have you ever seen a male VP get kissed on the cheek by a businessman? No. Usually, they just kiss his ass.

anonoymous

MARK GREG.
FIRST, PALIN IS A WOLF IN A HOT BOD. EVE EVIL. AMERICA HAS NO PLACE FOR BIGOTS LIKE YOU OR HER. YOU CALL YOURSELF AN AMERICAN FOR THE WRONG REASONS. THOMAS JEFFERSON SAID "ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL" NOT SOME MEN.
LOOK UP THE WORD LIBERAL, IT MEANS FREE THINKING, OPEN MINDED. IN MORE SIMPLE TERMS: LIBERAL IS A GOOD THING AND SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF. IT MAKES ME LAUGH WHEN SOMEONE CALLS ME LIVERAL !! LIKE IT'S A BAD WORD? THE PILGRIMS COINED THEMSELVES LIBERAL FOR LIBERATING THEMSELVES FROM ENGLAND. CAN'T GET MUCH MORE AMERICAN THAN THAT CAN YOU?
OBAMA IS FOR CHANGE, CHANGING THIS COUNTRY FOR THE BETTER. UNFORTUNATELY DESPICABLE ANTI AMERICANS CONSERVATIVES LIKE YOU WILL ALSO GET TO REAP THE BENEFITS OF HIS GOOD WORK. ENOUGH BLOOD SHED OF OUR YOUNG MEN AND WOMAN GEORGE BUSH SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR THE MESS HE'S MADE, THE LIES OF STARTING A WAR FOR OUR FREEDOMS WHEN OSAMA IS STILL ON THE LOSE. DID HE FORGER 9/11 AND WHO WAS INVOLVED? AND TO SPEAK OF THE FINANCIAL RECESSION HE'S PUT US IN. UGH. AND I'M SURE YOU SUPPORTED HIM MARK. YOU SHOULD BOW YOUR HEAD IN SHAME FOR THE LIVES LOST.
NOW GO GET AND EDUCATION BECAUSE THE MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments