Sarah Palin's Alias -- TINA!

10/20/2008 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So get this ... we found out when Sarah Palin checked into the Omni Berkshire Hotel in NYC for her "Saturday Night Live" performance, she used an alias -- first name, Tina (we're not mentioning last name -- national security!).

And there's more. The hotel had some specific instructions on what Her Hotness needed, and it appears to be a preemptive strike against another Couric attack.

Palin asked for and got copies of the Wall Street Journal, NY Times, New York Post, Daily News, and USA Today. No Wash Post -- of course they're on Team Obama now.

We also learned how the Governatrix keeps that pageant-ready figure -- all she asked for is diet soda, Atkins bars, and skinny white chocolate mochas ... but no whip. We're told Palin made it VERY clear, she's not into whip.

Our favorite part -- her peeps also specify the kind of coffee stirrer she wants -- "thin red straw." She's a red-stater right down to the thing that stirs her drink.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mas*

She's FUG!!!

Dave the pig

319. BARACK OBAMA'S BELIEF'S LIE WITH:

FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS
REV. JEREMIAH WRIGHT
ACORN
WILLIAM AYERS
FATHER PHLEGER ............. THE INFLUENCES THAT THIS MAN HAS HAD IS BAD FOR AMERICA!!!

LOOK THOSE PEOPLE UP IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO THEY ARE.

BACRACK NOBAMA IS A SNAKE IN THE GRASS WHO IS JUST WAITING TO UNLEASH HIS MADNESS IF PUT INTO POWER.

Leno sucks, Conan rocks

WOW REALLY???

Soon-To-Be Vice President Palin I think you have maintained your composure and held your head high although the democrats were so hoping you would crumble. As a Law Enforcement Office myself I hope and Pray for the McCain/Palin Presidency. You were also quite charming and very mucha team player with the SNL crew. I loved it. It was GREAT to see a high ranking official showing you are not above the rest of the American!!! You are one of us and I support and applaud you!!

MCCAIN/PALIN 2008!! God help us if we get a freaking I don't know anything but to say the word CHANGE democrat!!!

jeezlouise

Love Her!
Nobama is a racist being paid for by terrorists and he hates America and will sell us out to the Muslim extremists. Believe it! He is a sham.
Dont vote for him just because he is black- that is ignorant.

Dave the pig

3. Yeah. I don't get this crap about her being hot. She's an average looking middle-aged woman with a good figure.

Posted at 11:54AM on Oct 20th 2008 by mark

__________________ Have you not seen the fugly biatches who are elected in Congress .... now there is fugly for you - starting with the likes of Nancy cu%t Pelosi, Maxine welfare Waters, Barbara crazy Boxer ....

Ms. Palin will be the best looking woman over there and those biatches know it and hate it.

#1 is that the best that you can do .... she is fugs - ha ha ha ... you are either insane or partly blind or yet even fatter and uglier yourself - now go get yourself scraped out ... fugly people like you need not reproduce!

Cool

This is my Boom Stick

I've been waiting for a political post all morning. Thanks TMZ for continuing to stir this crazy pot. I have to say though that I really enjoy reading what Americans really think about each other. The right continues to say it's not about race, yet every other post I see on this site having to do with Obama takes digs at African Americans. Hey, don't forget, alot of blacks were voting for Hilary! Also, the Left seems a little to angry in their attacks against Palin.

If you ask me, both sides arguments are stupid and when I say that i'm talking about the losers posting CONSTANTLY on an entertainment site! Obama isn't a Terrorist and isn't plotting against the U.S. and Palin nor McCain are trying to bring on a race war. I will say this however, both policies have flaws. This is why I'm going from voting for Obama to voting Green this election. I don't like either option and if people are really sick of what's been happening to this country, we need to work hard to change it. Did you know with each vote you cast for a third party, they get more money for the next election???? Do It America!!

I bet if the Left and Right saw that we don't want the same ol' same ol' anymore and are working hard to get a third party running, they'd change their tactics and take us seriously.

Not for Nothing

SARAH PALIN ROCKS!!!! WISH SHE WOULD KEEP HER HEAD HIGH ALSO..ABOUT WAIST HIGH!!! THATS ALL.
I JUST LOVE THOSE LIPS!!!

Cool

Amazing, all the comments about Obama are so racists and shows Americans how most republicans think, hence McCain/Palin campaing strategy. They are appealing to their ignorant and racists supporters. Go figure!

Goodmorning

Keep it up Vice President PALIN!

jeezlouise

NOBAMA TOOK CLASSES IN BRAINWASHING AND HOW TO INFLUENCE PEOPLE. HIS WHOLE AGENDA HAS PROVEN THAT. THE PUBLICITY, THE CAREFULLY CHOSEN, SMOOTH TALK- I DONT TRUST HIM, WHEN HE SPEAKS, IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRINGE. I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY ARE FOOLED LIKE THEY ARE LINING UP TO DRINK THE KOOL-AID. HE HAS RUN THIS RACE LIKE A RELIGIOUS CULT RATHER THAN A POLITICIAN. IS HE EVEN CAPABLE OF DOING THE JOB? DO PEOPLE EVEN CARE IF HE CAN DO THE JOB? IS IT JUST VOTE FOR THE BLACK GUY, SO A BLACK GUY CAN WIN? I CANT BELIEVE WE HAVE STOOPED TO THIS LEVEL OF STUPIDITY.

Goodmorning

9. We all know McCain forced her to go on to SNL to get votes. She is an idiot whose strings are being pulled by John McCain. She is no female role model. She is a disgrace to all intelligent women!

Posted at 12:05PM on Oct 20th 2008 by WakeUpPeople

YOU DUMB ASS...How do we ALL know...?

Kin

I think Gov. Palin has been unfairly treated by the media. She has been cast as unintelligetn when in fact she is a very intelligent woman. Whether she wins or loses this election her career is on the rise. Maybe not in politics but certainly in other areas: energy, media, special needs. The world is opoen to her. Everyone knows who she is.

This election has caused me to seriously vet all my sources of information. The MSM is obviously biased against conservatives in general. I will no longer support them or listen to anything else they have to say...

Not for Nothing

I think #8 said it best..thats all she is capable of..and probably why McCain picked her..and i like those lips too.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments