Criss Angel -- Sleeve Me Alone!!!

10/21/2008 8:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Criss AngelWith a new $100 million dollar show underway in Vegas, you'd think Criss Angel could afford a shirt that closes ... or at least one with all its original parts. Like sleeves.

Fortunately, Criss managed to scrounge up enough cash for a full body wax.

Look closer

Look a little closer...that's NOT a t-shirt but a dress shirt. T-shirts don't have buttons. Don't be so critical of something you know nothing about....like the difference in shirts.

artie help

al gore is a liar it's freezing.

Just wondering

DOUCHE BAG!!

Sono

lol, how did this fraud get a 100 million dollar vegas show? I'd rather go see Carrot top than sit through this phonies vegas act.

Luke Warmwater

Looks crappy anyway.

Patty Pecora

He looks Creepy and Dirty with a Las Vegas Sleeze - NO CLASS! Time to invest your money in a new look!

kennedy

ULGY PIG

kan

Hey Look Closer (#1), YOU need to look closer. Nowhere does it say T-shirt except in your post.

scarlett

I don't know WHAT happened to Criss Angel, all of a sudden his fame went straight to his head, U pick one...lol
If he wore anymore gold or diamonds on his neck & fingers he would even look stupidier then he already does.
WHO the hell does he think he is? I used to be crazy for him & watched his shows & specials, i even wanted a tattoo of him on my body. Boy am i glad i listened to my friends .
We WANT the real CRISS ANGEL back!!!! Where are u hiding him?? He's too big for his everyday fans now, just because he got that vegas schtick. If he wants to forget the little people, who made him what he is today, i guess we can forget about him & drop his ass alittle closer to Earth!!!!
I am soooooooooooooooo DISAPPOINTED in him, i'll NEVER watch another show again.
My sisiter just got back from Vegas & said his shoe sucked, what else can i say????
I'm sorry to all his fans, but no one was a bigger fan than me:-(

The whole family ought to go back to their double-wide in Looziana

ALL REVIEWERS OF HIS KNOCK-OFF SHOW IN VEGAS SAY THAT IS IS NOT WORTH SPENDING YOUR MONEY ON!!! READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR TICKETS!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS DOUCHE!!!!!!

Trooper Tom

He looks like your typical D*I*C**K

pattie in cali

CHRIS, is a good guy, leave him alone, his shows > OUTSTANDING

sternbo

To the morons who gave this fraud no talent Houdini wanni be a 100 mill contract,what where you thinking,scratch your head and think what else you could have done with that money,did you see his last bs show on cable which was just topped by another loser named Blaine on network television no less,also this angel is gay so whats with the female coverup !

Buster

Someone is going bald.

Jan

What is with that stupid hat?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments