Criss Angel -- Sleeve Me Alone!!!

10/21/2008 8:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Criss AngelWith a new $100 million dollar show underway in Vegas, you'd think Criss Angel could afford a shirt that closes ... or at least one with all its original parts. Like sleeves.

Fortunately, Criss managed to scrounge up enough cash for a full body wax.

There is no such thing as reality tv

I am in the minority-Criss is hot!

yaya

I can't stand this loser who is so in love with himself. So overrated.

Look closer

#12 - when the article first appeared it definitely said "t-shirt", hence my comment. Goes to show they are reading the comments and correcting their mistakes. How does that shoe leather taste?

Meri

All the reviews that I have read,says his Las Vegas show is terrible. People walked out and wanted their money back.The people said they could see the wires.I don't know why he would want to put on a show like that,and the prices were expensive to see the show.

Steve

Remember his gay emo kid look? First he looked like some guy who played drums in a wedding/bar band, then he was dressing like a 13 year old hot topic mall rat, when he was like 40 years old. Now he looks like even more of a tool. His "magic" sucks too. Im sure I could float through air and all that other non sense he does if I had a camera, an editing room, and a phony audience (funny how the "random" audience members just happen to be wearing criss angel shirts and cant act).

LEL410

SURE LOOKS LIKE A WAX REPLICA, INCLUDING THE STANDARD BLONDE ACCESSORY.

chris is hot

#18 i'm with you!! Criss is absouluty gorgeous. I dont care what anyone else says. If he can steal hef's girlfriend away from him he's got to have something good

jj

Forget the shirt, the real story is the blonde tranny with him. That guy looks amazing!

want my money back

I agree with spitfire815. We just got back from Vegas and spent over $300.00 to see his show. What a disappointment! It was the worst show I'd ever seen. No lie!!!! I felt ripped off!!!! I could have spent that money in the casinos. Criss Angel has lost a fan in my husban and I. I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eewwww

he's so........what's the right word.......oh yeah....YUCKY!

alizi

#26- im with u on that one. that blond thing hes with. i dont care wat anyone says, hes gorgeous n yea the previews werent that great but remember the show is still a work in progress, so everyone whose sh*tting on the show can f**k off cause its not done yet!

CAfromVA

Criss Angel is very talanted and very good at what he does... I think he looks HOTT in this pic (he just needs to loose blondie)

2077 days ago

Haylee1

hes a illonsionist he does illiosions and he looks fine and your here sitting tlking so much about people you claim to dispize you losers think about it gosh

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2