Ex-Miss La. Teen: I Left My Green on the Table

10/22/2008 1:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She's already lost her title, but the now-ex Miss Louisiana Teen USA is kinda sorta owning up to her dine-and-dash arrest this weekend, telling TMZ: "I am only human."

Lindsey Evans -- who was stripped of her crown last night over theft and pot possession charges from this weekend's arrest -- also told us she did in fact pay her 15 dollar tab with "a nice crisp 20." That's a few days late, and 26 dollars short -- but who's counting?

Evans wouldn't drop any more details about the arrest until she speaks to her lawyer ... who probably demanded payment up front.

not2breckonedwith

Awww....she had to spend her weed money on a measly meal. this whole situation is a SNL skit waiting to happen.

jylmaree

how cute is her mug shot!!!!!

not2breckonedwith

"I'm only human". WTF? How can she not see what she did was wrong?

cuntroll

WOW, I am in love...

Luke Warmwater

She could use a little rhinoplasty and a good lawyer.

oh brother

This is what Louisiana considers a beauty queen? There sure must be a lot of ugly people in this state. Remind me never to go there please.

Cheryl

Dumb little twit......

why?

WHY IS SHE SMILING?
I THINK THEY SHOULD END THESE BEAUTY CONTEST, AND START TEACHING THESE GIRLS HOW TO RESPECT THEMSELVES AND THEIR BODY. YOUR FACE AND TIGHT ABS WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL YOUR 1ST PREGNANCY AND THEN WHAT. PARENTS ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT THEIR KIDS LOOKING BEAUTIFUL, BUT DO THEY STOP AND TEACH THEM ABOUT THE REAL LIFE WAITING FOR THEM. THESE DAYS EVERYTHING YOU DO WILL BE RECORDED OR YOU WILL BE SOLD OUT BY FRIENDS. MY DAUGHTER IS A BEAUTY, BUT I WILL NOT SET HER UP IN A BARBIE WORLD. THAT SMILE ON THE GIRLS MUG SHOWS YOU CAN EVEN PUT HER IN JAIL, AND SHE THINKS SHE IS ALL GOOD.
SOUTHERN BELLE TO TRAILER TRASH IN 0-3 SECONDS.

vapes

Please throw the book at this girl. Her hobbies: dancing, shopping, networking. Aspiration? to become a dallas cowbot cheerleader. Please eradicate all the stupid people from this earth! What a waste of life!!!

wleec

Can you say opportunist? She had 10 days left in her reign, after that she likely would've faded into oblivion. So apparently it's cool to stage a crime to gain more fame. Idiot. And thanks Donald trump for bringing the world such winners with your archaic organization.

LongJohn69

Tough SH_T! She's a cute blonde so the world is always at her feet, anyway!

Pop Culture Curmudgeon

The spate of beauty pageants scandals makes me question the worth of these contests. What are girls learning beyond the fact that they can rely on their looks to get ahead? popculturecurmudgeon.blogspot.com

mzplayer

My friend is the manager @ the Posado's restaurant where they got busted. She left her purse there and my friend opened it to get the ID to give to the cops. Meanwhile, the girls were hiding in the bushes at the near-by Burger King and got busted when they went back for the purse. By the way, she is totally lying when she says she left $ for her meal.

Jack Wil

This is small stuff, but a great lesson in life. It will tarnish her reputation for many years or at least until Playboy or Penthouse does a spread with her spread. She will then end up like many other young women who hope to get through lives using their looks she will either marry the good ol' boy and pop out kids in a trailer or she will auction herself to the wealthiest guy she meets. Hopefully she will be smart enough to get an education, find a nice guy, fall in love and have a normal life, but I doubt it. It will be interesting to see what happens to her over the next few years, I wish her well.

Dawn

If there were other people eating, why would she be responsible for the whole tab. Sounds like she paid her portion...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments