George

Trades Waitress for Actress-Ex

10/22/2008 1:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Clooney could have just about any woman in the world, but there is just something about Krista Allen he can't resist.

Or so say Rush & Molloy, who report "friends" of George say he's back with Allen, whom he dated from 2002-04. He moved on to Lisa Snowden (pretty brunette) and then Sarah Larson (pretty brunette), and now he's returned to ... yes, the pretty brunette.

Krista "admits she just can't get over him," says a pal. Reps were mum.

wendy

I thought she was engaged to someone else..a director

Lynn Bass

He is gay!!! Never been married..Never been in a REAL committment. He is seen every now and then with a woman, only when the rumors start

blabs

Sorry #17, but George WAS married to Talia Balsam.

Queen of the Damned

He' not getting any younger. Why can't he just find someone decent and settle down instead of bouncing from one woman to another? In a few years, he's going to need a forklift to get any kind of erection.

In twenty years (maybe less), we can expect to see George walking around town in a smoking jacket and pajamas with 20-year-old trashy bimbos on each arm. Sounds like someone else we know.

Lynn Bass

Thanks #18 I did not know that..

kan

Clooney is actually a good role model for most of the dopes in his industry. He openly states he will never get married again nor does he ever want kids, so anyone who dates him knows exactly where they stand and what to expect. No lying, no cheating, no kids from broken homes. And as far as I can tell, he hasn't been a part of wrecking anybody's family. Straight or gay, he lives his life with integrity and true self esteem, rather than the artificial kind people tape to their head by making excuses for the crap and pain they cause. And if he changes his mind and marries, my bet is he will do that right also.

Fatty

#11, the picture there NOW is Krista Allen. It was changed.
When I posted my comment after the story was posted if was some other woman.

2099 days ago

Buttercup321

George really re-invented himself from goofy guy on Rosanne to" "Mr. Cary Grant Jr. " , and some writers say Cary Grant was gay ( but only after his death ). I dont care if he is gay or not, but that guy ( George ) seems to be having the time of his life with all these chicks who think that they will change him like Annette Benning changed Warren Beatty, but if they continue to make themselves so very available he'll never have to change .

One thing I've learned in past 18 years since my divorce and I wish I'd known back then , is that men love the chase of the relationship. This is NOT saying that a woman should string a man along, and f**k with his mind and pride, however , it is good to have a night out with the girls , turn the ringer off and the voice mail on and just have a night to your self- a little pampering never hurt anyone! Or even coffee or a drink with another man, dont put all your eggs in one basket UNTIL you are married.

The fact is these women know who this guy is from the jump , so date him at your own risk.

OK,Im done......