It Doesn't Take $150,000 to Look This Good

10/22/2008 6:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The RNC may have shelled out $150k to turn Governatrix VP hopeful Sarah Palin into Caribou Barbie, but how much is Barack Obama shelling out for his threads?
Barack Obama: Click to watch
Our cameraman managed to get up close and personal with Barack in Virginia today to ask the $150,000 question.

freedomisnotfree

i just want to spread the wealth theres nothing wrong with that. NOHOPE OBAMA

Melissa

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Sen. Joe Biden

All Of Them Be Infected

If that was "up close and personal," I'd hate to see what it would look like if the guy ignored you.

I call bullshit

There is a huge chunk of population now able to vote, they were raised by parents who over-indulged, gave them everything for doing nothing...
These are the same people voting for the socialist- they believe the government will pick up where their parents left off.

freedomisnotfree

The Obama campaign will go down in history as the most money ever spent on trying to buy an election

freedomisnotfree

do not trust what you hear and see the media is bought and payed for

rminva

Amen #17!! This election is being bought and paid for by none other than BO, and the American public is going to let him do it. Welcome to the United Socialist States of America!

freedomisnotfree

I just want to spread the wealth theres nothing wrong with that NOHOPE OBAMA

Adrienne

88. To Adrienne and Jim:

Other people work hard so you don't have to.

Posted at 8:05PM on Oct 22nd 2008 by Thanks for proving my point
----------------------------
If you like to outsource American jobs, vote McCain

So, now that these jobs are outsourced you call the American trying to find or keep a job lazy

freedomisnotfree

I hope they spread the wealth so i can sit home and do nothing sounds good to me NOHOPE OBAMA

Melissa

Re Sen. Obama

"I think he can be ready, but right now I don't believe he is. The presidency is not something that lends itself to on-the-job training."

Sen. Joe Biden

mikey

Speaking of terrorists,William Timmons,,one of John Mccain's top advisor's,was part of a lobbyist group on behalf of Saddam Hussein.This is no lie,google the name William Timmons

AL GOREs VAGINA

osted at 7:52PM on Oct 22nd 2008 by AL GOREs VAGINA
-----------------
So you are saying we should give you a tax break to hire even more people who don't speak english?

Posted at 8:00PM on Oct 22nd 2008 by Adrienne

STOP BEING AN IDIOT !!!....SHOW ME OR ANYONE WHERE I SAID THAT ?...YOU CAN'T !!!...JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF YOU LIBERALS NOT BEING ABLE TO DEFEND YOUR POSITIONS OR YOUR CANDIDATE'S !!!...GROW-UP !!! GET A JOB !!!...AND PAY SOME REAL TAXES, YOU IDIOT !!!....CAUSE I AM TRIED OF CARRYING YOUR ...FAT-ASS !!!

I call bullshit

The Chosen will be raising capital gains tax, which means there will be an increase in outsourcing to other countries...you sound very simple minded by the way, just the way The Chosen wants you.

mikey

"The fundamentals of the economy are strong"

John Mccain