See You Next Tuesday, John McCain!

10/22/2008 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What do John McCain, Jane Fonda, Harvey Levin and Kyra Phillips have in common?

D

I am wandering why your site isn't posting the video basically proving Obama is not A corn American citizen, which in case you didn't know means he is not eligible for the presidency. He is a fake, as fake as his so-called birth certificate. And that is just one reason he will not be elected. So why isn't your site posting TRUE stories?

Independent for Barack

Your ignorant tactics just add fuel to the fire.

Buckshot

1 or 2 points, lol 10 as of today, it will be a 350 electoral vote for Obama and set precedent. McCain is just too old and out of touch, plus a backer of the religious right. Real Change is needed, not more 90% voting Bush cronies. I voted early, btw, you should too.

D

i don't know why that say A com, instead of American. But i meant to say American citizen.
and i would rather have a president who says c*nt then a liar.

Independent for Barack

I'm a physician but your hateful comments are disgusting. I don't treat my patients based on reliogion or race.

hell with them all

NUMBER 8 you just do not listen or get it. You go ahead a hand your money over to people who just live of our government and you just might be one of them. I hope your wrong but he will lead us to the end. sorry you do not get it at all. Vote for evil and you get evil.

D

Voting for Obama is like digging your own grave. he is going to ruin this country. You think the economy is bad now? wait and see what it does if he is to win. All of you "supporters" say the war is pointless and we should back out. Well we are americans, we aren't a bunch of p*ssys we finish what we started, and Iraq has the right to a democracy as much as any of us do.
If we back out we might as well give up our country because doing that is giving into terrorism. Let them think they have won then when you are waiting for a train, bus, or plane and see someone blow them selves up you will be saying, F*ck i voted for the wrong person.
Come on people its easy to see Obama has his own agenda. He does not care for the middle class or the poor. by the way if you don't make 250k you are poor, at least in his eyes. So that puts most of the country at poverty level.

Sure McCain makes stupid faces, and sometimes say c*nt but he knows what he is doing and has the experience we need to get things done. Bush is not to blame for our failing economy. ITS CONGRESS. This is what happens when Democrats are in charge. They lie and screw stuff up and blame it on other people.

I don't care what you have to say to all the above, the fact is i am right. and all of you know it.

D

There won't be much of a USA if Osama wins.
i would say you are the idiot.

D

Buckshot.
you just made yourself sound like a tard.

Big Mr. P

King Beef

You're all f***ing idiots.

AL GOREs VAGINA

Here you go folks, this is something to ponder.

If Barack Obama would apply for a job with the FBI or with the Secret
Service, he would be disqualified because of his past association with William Ayers,
a known terrorist.

If he is elected President, he would not qualify to be his own body guard!

Hellooooo??

Just as a note- - -This past "association" would prevent Obama or ANYONE
else from getting even the lowest "security clearance" rating. In other words,
he should not have access to ANY classified information.

As an example: The Pentagon is planning a Secret mission to send Navy Seals
into a port to rescue American hostages who have been captured by one of our
enemies.
Without a Security Clearance Obama would not legally be authorized to even
know of the operation, because, according to the law covering who can or
cannot have access to CLASSIFIED information, he does not meet the requirements.
Perhaps we should call our Congressman and Senator's tomorrow to ask them how
they plan to handle this.

Makes you wonder how he is even qualified to be a U.S. Senator?

baptistmom

I'm so sick of the biased media calling this election before anyone even has a chance to vote! Isn't this still America People??

I'm a religious (Baptist) conservative mother of 2, living in a very Democratic suburb. We go to church every Sunday and talk politics in the home, but we never discuss it in public because we don't want everyone to hate us. It's really hard.

My 2 teenage daughters told me that they can't discuss politics or religion at school because everyone hates Republicans there. Just because we go to church people think we're crazy. Obama goes to church too.

I just think it's terrible how both sides can't feel free to talk politics these days. There's so much pressure to vote Democratic, no matter what. I don't want to pick my candidate just because some silly celebrity says I should.

My daughter showed me a very interesting article by "Amy vs. John" at Wetv.com called, "Can a Liberal Love a Conservative." HERE: http://www.wetv.com/blogs/love-letters/index.html It explains the peer pressure lots of us conservatives are feeling these days.

I like both Obama and McCain, but the biased TOTALLY DEMOCRATIC press and media is turning me off!!!!!

Adrienne

26. Way to go D. Well put. AP has the race as a dead heat today. This race is not over and we can win with McCain/Palin.

Posted at 1:51PM on Oct 22nd 2008 by Big Mr. P
------------------------------------------
I get it now, you post as different people, then congratulate yourself.

Thanks for making Republicans look stupid, you're doing a great job for the Democrats.

hahahaha

Obama 08 - No to Porp 8

concerned citizen

$150,000 for cloths, hair and make-up! NOW that's spreading the wealth!!!
HOPE vs HATE~ you decide!