Joy to Elisabeth - "I Will Burn You Down"

10/23/2008 4:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

And you thought things got hot on-air at "The View."

Things got so nuclear, according to a report on Defamer, after the show yesterday, Joy Behar and Elisabeth Hasselbeck were screaming at one another. It started with a Hasselbeck comment about Joy shilling her stand-up show on-air, prompting some back and forth yelling that ended with Joy telling Elisabeth to "f**k off."

A "View" rep says the story is "completely ridiculous and untrue."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

SuzyCreamCheese

elisabeth's a friggin nazi phsyco. if obama wins this girl will go postal.

TRACKER

bill o rielly said the fighting back stage was horrible, and that joy was a baddddddddddddd girllllllllll.........

I'm Back Biatches

I think it would be awesome if Elizabeth came into the studio in full "Rambo" regalia with a gun in her hand and took those liberal bitches out!

kris

That show is un-watchable. It so liberal. No one with any different opinion can get a word in edge wise. So what that Elizabeth is a conservative? Why can't she just have her opinion, like the others? It is called The View. At least Whoopi (who is a big liberal) can usually act dignified. But, Joy has been out of control for years. Barbara is just ridiculous.

Shadowwolf

The problem is that Elisabeth is not as much of a bitch as this others are. And if they are SOOOO fair why not have at least one other conservative on the show? And I don't think any of these morons ever know what they are talking about. They also always shout down anyone who does not agree with them, just like any liberal out there. Of course I am blessed I never watch the show, but I do have to read about sometimes and laugh.

mrsplants

Everytime Elizabeth makes a comment they all jump down her throat.. and Barbara lets it happen.. since this show has been out my dislike of Barbara Walters has gotten stronger and stronger

Amy

I watched the show yesterday and it was digusting how Joy treated "guest" Bill O'Reily. How can you behave that way to a guest on your show. She needs to grow up and act like someone with class instead of treating everyone with a different "view" then her like sh*t. She can make jokes all day about Sarah Palin and John McCain, but if anyone says one thing about Barack Obama watch out. And Barbara lets Joy behave like this daily. I lost all my respect for Barbara as a serious journalist after watching her let Joy and others behave terribly on the view. Joy should be fired for her behavior. As for Elisabeth, she can't even get a word in, and she is the ONLY one with class on that show.

jazi

ELIZABITCH GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED..SOME OF HER COMMENTS WERE UNCALLED FOR & JOY HAD EVERY RIGHT TO POINT IT OUT. EVERY TIME SOMEONE POINTS OUT SOMETHING PALIN & OR MCCAIN HAS DONE, THIS CRAZY BITCH LASHES OUT AT OBAMA AND HALF THE STUFF SHE SAYS ISN'T TRUE (BARBARA CORRECTED HER JUST YESTERDAY). SHE IS SO FAR UP MCCAIN'S BUTTOCKS IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. SHE DOESN'T REALIZE THAT THIS MAN'S PLAN FOR THE COUNTRY WILL PUT US ALL IN THE POOR HOUSE..AND IF HE DIES, THAT IDIOT PALIN WILL BE IN CHARGE..HOW SCARY IS THAT?

Liz

I had the View on in my office with the sound turned down yesterday. When I saw that there was a heated discussion going on, I turned the volume up. My God, someone needs to stick there fist down Joy's throat. She is such a b!tch! It is either her way or no way. She can not stand when Elizabeth comes back at her with a "valid" point. It is certainly 4 against one on that show.

Bill O'Rielly was on yesterday and all the "screaming" liberals did just that. They were rude, insulting and just down right mean. Why would anyone want to go on that show is beyond imagination.

I use to like Barbara Walter's and had respect for her. Not anymore! She allows Joy, Whoopi and Sherry (she is an idiot) to gang up on Elizabeth...................it is wrong. Very wrong! I thought the show was called "The View". Well, it seems to me if you have a "View" that is anywhere near a Conservative, you are just OUT!

Babs

The only valid point Elizabeth has is at the top of her pointy head.

Liz

jazi ~I will pray for you today!

Yes, Barbara corrected Elizabeth yesterday but, Barbara didn't know what the hell she was talking about. In other words, she was wrong! Hopefully, Elizabeth will come back today with the proof and shove it down her throat!

Please hit the "Caps Lock" button on your computer.

Susan

I can't stand this show. I think Barbara gets off on the fighting because it means bigger ratings. Barbara has even thrown in a comment or two just to get the arguing going. I can't stand Elizabeth. Someone will ask her something about McCain or Palin and instead of answering she'll ask Well what about Obama or Biden. I wonder what they will do for ratings after the elections is finally over.

winn

I watch the show everyday. It did get heated and they were arguing but that report is untrue.

Shea

Elisabeth Hasseldope is the WORST thing on that show. She is a moron who just repeats all of the crap she hears on Fox News the night before. She's lucky that Joy didn't bust her one. Because I would have. She sits there repeating all of the republican party garbage because that is all her pea-sized mind can handle.

Elisabeth Hasseldope will NEVER be able to out argue anyone -- you need to have half a brain to do that. And that witch doesn't have one at all. I wish they would get this dumb Survivor reject off the show.

WHAT HAS SHE EVER DONE?! Eat bugs?!! Shut up idiot!!

Cammie

"The View" and Elisabeth Hasselbeck should have parted ways a long time ago! "The View" can do much better with a centrist and Elisabeth needs to move along to something different that fulfills her rabid conservative views. The desperate and immature wearing of that political message t-shirt two days ago (along with her disparaging Michelle Obama at the Republican Convention) was demonstrative of a non-professional and psychologically immature person.

Move along, Elisabeth....