Please Welcome to the Stage ... Sarah Palin?

10/23/2008 1:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin has the North Pole ... Sarah Palin look-alikes just have a pole.
Sarah Palin
Club Paradise in Vegas is calling all Palin imitators to shimmy and shake down the runway in their hottest eyewear tonight. Best part: First prize is $10K and a trip to exotic Washington, DC.

No plans as of yet have emerged for a similar John McCain-inspired show ... for the ladies.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Adrienne

I am a democrat, but I still think it's distasteful to show SP in a bra

just some facts to get in the way

God help us all if they a Michelle Obama inspired show.

McCain/Palin08

two cents

Nice photoshopping. What's that? A knock at the door. Me thinks secret service is looking for you Harvey. LOL!

two cents

And this is a perfect example why a woman will never, ever, EVER will beocme President. We are of no use except sex objects.
What a shame. To think America would rather have a terrorist backed closeted Muslim, than a woman is truly eye opening.

Not to worry. The American public were also the idiots that elected Bush, TWICE, LOL. ****tards.

Adrienne

It would be funny though if you had a Biden in a g-string

aSiF

Not cool, seriously.

Waylon

Liberal female politicians (IE Barbra Boxer, Nancy Pelosi, etc.) only WISH they looked as good as Sarah... HA!!!

Adrienne

Posted at 12:55PM on Oct 23rd 2008 by Too damn funny
-------------------------------------
I wanted Clinton in office :(

Still hope she will be appointed to the Supreme Court

kan

I hear the UFC is going to have a Michele Obama look-alike beat-down contest. Anger management graduates need not apply.

Melissa

TMZ seriously has me re-thinking my vote. I was sure I was voting for Obama but if this is what this man inspires in his followers, well I'm not so sure now.

two cents

Adrienne...

Me, too. I don't forgive and I don't forget. I will never vote for Nobama. This Hillary supporter is voting Republican ticket for the very first time ever. Check out PumaParty.com Democrats for McCain.

marie

you people who make fun of her you forget she's a mother, and its not fair what you do to her just because she is a good looking women if she was not attractive - she won't be getting all this bad media - point said - you didn't do this to Hillary Clinton - also why don't you poke fun of Obama or Michelle or Biden - it should all be fair - its obivous who your rooting for

Mik

Not Bad for a lady with 5 kids ; )

Melissa

Poor taste.

Don't worry Im Leaving

Well Melissa if you're dumb enough to let a site like TMZ influence your pathetic life politically maybe you should not be voting....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments