Britney Patches Things Up with Her Kids

10/24/2008 10:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears spent some quality time at a pumpkin patch yesterday with her lil' pumpkins, Sean Preston and Jayden James.

For Halloween, Britney is going as a healthy mother of two.

ThatOne08

OMG TMZ she's not wearing the Douche's ring!!! Did they break up? LOL

Admit you make the stories up for hits!

BabyGirl

Britney is so Gorgeous and her sons are adorable.

First!

Linda

Isn't Sean Preston a bit old for a pacifier?

Toune

WOW Linda....you just HAD to say something negative right.....WHO cares if he still has a pacifier......why not comment on how it's a nice family moment, and how nice it is to see Brit spending time with her kids since all the negative people in the world have been bashing her to no end for being a lousy mom..... stop trying to stir the pot....say something nice for once.

I was never a Britney fan before but I can say I am now, she's turned her life around and is healing quite nicely.....

GO TEAM BRIT!!

A

That's JJ with pacifier.They all look great and happy.

I'm just saying is all.....

WHO CARES if the child still has a pacifier!!!! My gosh people the
kids have been through so much if it give the child alittle security,
WHO CARES!! You are NOT the child's parent. it is a PARENT'S CHOICE
not a stranger's choice when to take away a pacifier, a bottle and
when to potty train their own child. YOU did not give birth to the
child, YOUR name is not listed as parent or guardian SO YOU do not have
a say in the matter. GIVE IT A REST!! I would say to past, present
and future writers, NO he is NOT too old for a pacifier in less his
PARENTS say he is! Let me repeat, HE IS NOT TOO OLD FOR THE PACIFIER
IN LESS HIS PARENTS SAY HE IS, not you the strangers.

jj

yeah that kid is too old for a pacifier....- GREAT JOB BRIT BRIT....u have adorable children...

Kim

I agree with you Linda - he is way too old for a pacifier. Clearly JJ #3 is an idiot who doesn't realize the damage that pacifier is going to do to the development of his teeth.

And it would be easier to comment on how well she's doing with her kids, if everytime we saw these pics we didn't also see a nanny or someone else holding the kids.

Toune

Kim, I'm the idiot???? Yeah ok.....he's only 2 and seriously what dangers can it be caused to his TEETH, ok fine he might need braces when he grows up, and as someone else said, those 2 kids have been through HELL this year so if a Pacifier adds some security and comfort to a child will you take that away?? but yeah, I guess I'm an idiot to think of a CHILD'S mental state before caring about his TEETH!!!

Blow it out your ass Kim, your the Idiot!!

ldybuderfly

While I commend Britney and Kevin for doing a great job with the kids in spite of themselves, I wonder, do these boys know how to walk??? EVERY picture you see of them they are being held!! God, let them walk for heaven sake and Brit - you keep up the good work! Let the losers in your life (Lofti and Adnan) go and keep focused on your kids and you will go far in life without regrets!

Toune

ps: I'm pretty dang sure if you guy's had the CASH you too would have a nanny! At least both boys are getting the attention instead of one getting less cause Momma is occupied with his brother!

wtf

My son had a pacifier until he was 3. He is now 19, a full time college student with straight, white teeth. No ill effects at all. Get over it people, you b!tch just to b!tch.

how dumb

To all you who claim the child is not too old for a pacifier until the parent says so... you're wrong. A close family member of mine felt her daughter could use the pacifier until the child was ready to give it up. The mother refused to take it away, saying the child would be traumatized and needed the security.

Well, that child is now almost 10 YEARS OLD, STILL sucks a pacifier every night.... and has the messed up teeth and a serious speech impediment to show for it. Yet her mother STILL won't take it away.

Cari

Just like you b!tched about Suri having a botthe at 18 months - 2 years old, it is WRONG for a child over 2 to have a pacifier!!

BabyGirl

#5 - Give it a rest! You're an idiot! You need to learn proper English. It's not, "in less." It's "unless!:

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments